Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ego prædicator, et algores
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181673573
Your Character Name: Juan Juarez

Which Staff blacklisted you: SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/felt-i-wasnt-given-time-to-process-the-situation.27971/
Unblacklist Reason: I understand now that he wasn't and imminent threat, but i say 5 seconds is more than enough time to process the situation. I believe they were alt tabbed on a youtube video they were watching and alt tabbed back in after i had told them mutliple times in chat to put their hands up. In 5 seconds, you could be waiting for the right time to switch to your weapon and shoot me. I should not have shot them but they also should not have alt tabbed out of the game while farming/basing. You should be focused on the game and your surroundings. Being alt tabbed out of the game should not be an excuse to not put your hands up while getting raided. Realistically, 5 seconds is more than enough time to press f2 or run away if they werent alt tabbed/not paying attention.
Evidence: https://streamable.com/bgqcp1
Time of Occurrence: 2:33 PM EST 8/5/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @egoprae ,

In regards to your Blacklist Appeal from a Player Report that has been accepted.

I'm not quite sure why you are trying to make a counterclaim in relation to the situation, you haven't really acknowledged your part in this situation and based on your punishment history this is very clear that you haven't understood that he wasn't an imminent threat. In future, if you want to appeal your actions, first you need to take some of the time given of the punishment, then you need to apologize or at least recognise the rule you have violated and not have broken this rule within a one month period.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.