Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167
Your Character Name: Henry Lopez

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 24hours
Blacklist Reason: Cop baiting
Unblacklist Reason:

So, first of all, I was never notified and I had literally no Idea I was reported, Balldrip told me I was notified, but I can assure you I was not as you can see in my list of notifications on the forums here:
its a chunky picture, didn't want it to take up the entire report
1603208678249.png
As you can see, there was no notification on Sunday ( the date of the report ) when I was mentioned
1603208773200.png

Aside from the notifications, I apologise for allegedly cop baiting, I can promise you that this was not my intent, I did not know that the officer was there when I was spinning in circles while enjoying my time doing meaningless things. I understand that I definitely should not have done what I had done but at the time I was just zoned out, had nothing on my mind and didn't really acknowledge what i was actually doing or what other people may think of my actions, it was a stupid mistake that i will not repeat. I'm not saying that I was not in the wrong, I definitely was in the wrong, i'm just asking for a chance to redeem myself.

Time of Occurrence: Blacklisted today
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Attachments

• 1603208571946.png
    1603208571946.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 10

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Next time please make sure to follow the rules of the server no matter what time it is. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.