LV

Your Steam Name: Mr.Toilet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187325883
Your Character Name: John McBob

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Afash
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Minging as security with my friends
unblacklist ason: Me and my friend were inside the bank as security and we were screwing around, My friends were constantly getting in trouble with the cops. i made an attempt to stop them but it didnt work to well. After that situation ended we were chilling in the lobby when someone came and shot me in the head, I ran to cover and my friend shot him in the head with his shotgun instantly killing him, afterwards he shot in the air nearly killing another gaurd I said "you nearly killed ick" then he turned to me and killed me. I know i shouldn't have been minging with them but i dont think i should have been blacklisted when I wasn't abusing my weapons, the only time I used my weapon was in self defense and after my friend killed the security coordinator.
Time of Occurrence: Around 4PM central time
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ick jones
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @muggy

You were blacklisted with the other security guard (your friend) for shooting each other while on duty which is considered as FailRP. However, as your friend is the one who started it and you had no option but to defend yourself, then I will un-blacklist you. But remember that you can't do that again in the future. If someone breaks a rule, report it rather than breaking another rule.

Blacklist appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.