LV

Your Steam Name: Theloser27
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:228683953
Your Character Name: Rob Monster

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Nomad_600
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: MassRDM
Unblacklist Reason: We had believed they gave a valid callout over radio to give us a kos on them which we followed threw on what we though was "Valid" but in staffs eyes was not. When in the situation we only killed them because no staff intervened and the situation kept going , They shot at us during the situation so we thought it would have been valid as well. I ended up killing a bigger portion of the group 4 out of 5 People that made it mass rdm. I'm sorry I didn't mean to lead 1 rdm to another

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday at around 11:30 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tyler Park @Jack Lee
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes we thought we heard what was a valid callout to kos in our eyes. So What we did was take action 1 person was killed from which lead to them shooting back and just causing to to continue rp without it being stopped by staff. I don't feel is if rob should have got in trouble for "Mass Rdm" When realisticly all he did was shoot someone that shot at us in the end

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And also @Tru was a second admin in sit who had the sit in the first place so I'm not sure who technically owned the sit but @Nomad_600 was the person that punished me and handled refunds to the other party so not sure who technically is the actual staff member that would take this.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Nomad_600

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Sorry for the time needed to respond to this, @TheLoser27 Before deciding on this appeal I would like to ask that why do you think that simply saying YFG on us is warrant enough for a KOS ?

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

YFG on us is warrant enough for a KOS ?
I wanna say it wasent 100% rob that came to the desision to just kos the car , But what I would like to add is that everyone in the car had a class 3 weapon beside 1 person and called us out over the radio with them being armed and possibly taking the option if they were to stop and mug us we decided to make sure they don't call us out anymore

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Sorry for the time needed to respond to this, @TheLoser27 Before deciding on this appeal I would like to ask that why do you think that simply saying YFG on us is warrant enough for a KOS ?
As I have been in multiple situations that warranted a kos on a person many criminal mains have used just simply saying an org name example "YFG is following us" as calling out the fact that you are being followed by a specific group of people. I get where you are coming from that maybe I should dig deeper into a situation and get confirmation for a kosable offence and not just jump the gun, but at the same time the rule you stated that I broke was 2.2.4 Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action. I agree with your point that perhaps just saying hearing them say "YFG is following us" isn't perhaps enough reason but at the same time I just wish the rules had more or less examples of what is okay to kos by and not just hearing what is good enough inside of a sit or getting a ban for it.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Nomad_600 I understand if you do not wish to accept this appeal as there is only 2 days left I believe.

Nomad_600

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@TheLoser27 My sincerest apologies for the delay in this appeal, I have been dealing with alot of personal issue lately. Anyway since it's fairly close at the end of your sentence and normally this type of incident would be a ban I would let this punishment ride out

Appeal Denied, thread locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.