LV

Your Steam Name: s2osa
Your SteamID: 76561198250716986
Your Character Name: Jackie wong

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Hop
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: for shooting at officers in pd garage
Unblacklist Reason: understood blacklist reason but wasn't an actual factor in the situation, no recent priors for rdm too thanks @Hop

Time of Occurrence: 8/5 11pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: y

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: s2osa
Your SteamID: 76561198250716986
Your Character Name: Jackie wong

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Hop
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: for shooting at officers in pd garage
Unblacklist Reason: understood blacklist reason but wasn't an actual factor in the situation, no recent priors for rdm too thanks @Hop

Time of Occurrence: 8/5 11pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: y
You were involved in a situation in which another user was banned from it as they were the ones leading it. You had joined for a debately Mass RDM situation for Quote "to cover his 6". Which we understood @Darien Lothian. But you still should have known to not, first raid pd with the reason to kill someone. Second, Breaking your timer to raid. You were a big factor in the situation as you ran behind the other offender which if we had not to give you the benefit of the doubt, would have received a heavier punishment

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did not "break my timer to raid" i never even raided until pd that is false. and i never even killed anyone soo. need a proper review you're reaching

Darien Lothian

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So seeing as you werent a deciding factor. You still committed rulebreaks although it might not have changed anything. You did go in with the intent to kill so you guys raided PD. Even if you didnt know what was happening your choices were to sit out or go in. You chose to go in which is counted as raiding PD as you did have a class 3 Equipped and were actively shooting into the PD. @Hop and I watched the whole thing. Your recent history does not show RDM which is why we decided a blacklist instead of a ban.

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So seeing as you werent a deciding factor. You still committed rulebreaks although it might not have changed anything. You did go in with the intent to kill so you guys raided PD. Even if you didnt know what was happening your choices were to sit out or go in. You chose to go in which is counted as raiding PD as you did have a class 3 Equipped and were actively shooting into the PD. @Hop and I watched the whole thing. Your recent history does not show RDM which is why we decided a blacklist instead of a ban.
With both of us standing by our decisions of the blacklist it will remain in place. Denied
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.