LV

DnChops
STEAM_0:0:593553400
Jonathan Chops

had hatchet in his username or smth, no clue
4 day weapons blacklist

reason was like nitrp, nlr, ardm x2 or some shit

dont know when it occured, day or 2 ago at around 20:00 - 22:30 gmt

some stuff happened. i ended up dying, returned, ended up dying again, returned. was just chilling infront of premium down at gunstore cause someone stole my car. was waiting for him to return so i could kill him. cop van drives by, calls me a faggot so i go over to pd and raid them. killed a couple.

next thing i know, mods talking to me asking me why i did that. i tell him cop called me a faggot so i smoked him and his boys. and hes telling me its not a valid reason so i say ok.
keeps asking about the nlr. i dont think i broke nlr. yeah i returned to prem box infront of gun store after being killed there twice. there was no one there after i had returned, no active shoot out so i dont see why it would matter if i returned or not.
next thing i know 4 days weapons blacklist.

think punishments a bit excessive. i know i didnt have a rp reason but i did have a reason. person other day rdmed without a reason either once or twice recieving a 2 hour weapons blacklist. i killed 2 or 3 people to recieve a 4 days weapons blacklist with an actual reason. multiple mods told me cant kill someone for calling me a faggot when i already know that if someone called them that then they wouldve had them in a report, 3 other mods requested to the sit and he be com removed.

some minor details i mightve missed out, he was mainly bringing up the nlr not that i killed the 3 cops. breaking nlr does not equate to a 4 days weapon blacklist lol. nlr doesnt even corolate to being weapons blacklisted. think its pretty stupid. just think its a bit excessive. i know what i did was wrong. no one reported the situation, and the moderator wasnt even on duty. i guess he was just bored or something.

Last edited:

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

DnChops

Monolith Newcomer
LV

DnChops
STEAM_0:0:593553400
Jonathan Chops

had hatchet in his username or smth, no clue
4 day weapons blacklist

reason was like nitrp, nlr, ardm x2 or some shit

dont know when it occured, day or 2 ago at around 20:00 - 22:30 gmt

some stuff happened. i ended up dying, returned, ended up dying again, returned. was just chilling infront of premium down at gunstore cause someone stole my car. was waiting for him to return so i could kill him. cop van drives by, calls me a faggot so i go over to pd and raid them. killed a couple.

next thing i know, mods talking to me asking me why i did that. i tell him cop called me a faggot so i smoked him and his boys. and hes telling me its not a valid reason so i say ok.
keeps asking about the nlr. i dont think i broke nlr. yeah i returned to prem box infront of gun store after being killed there twice. there was no one there after i had returned, no active shoot out so i dont see why it would matter if i returned or not.
next thing i know 4 days weapons blacklist.

think punishments a bit excessive. i know i didnt have a rp reason but i did have a reason. person other day rdmed without a reason either once or twice recieving a 2 hour weapons blacklist. i killed 2 or 3 people to recieve a 4 days weapons blacklist with an actual reason. multiple mods told me cant kill someone for calling me a faggot when i already know that if someone called them that then they wouldve had them in a report, 3 other mods requested to the sit and he be com removed.

some minor details i mightve missed out, he was mainly bringing up the nlr not that i killed the 3 cops. breaking nlr does not equate to a 4 days weapon blacklist lol. nlr doesnt even corolate to being weapons blacklisted. think its pretty stupid. just think its a bit excessive. i know what i did was wrong. no one reported the situation, and the moderator wasnt even on duty. i guess he was just bored or something.
gonna add hatchet didnt ask about the person that called me a faggot, didnt tell me to report him or nothing, just told me it wasnt a valid rp reason

DnChops

Monolith Newcomer
LV

rdmed 2 people to recieve 2 warning points, and thats only cause of his history.

i know what i did was wrong, i just think its a little excessive

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DnChops
After review, I will remove your blacklist. Any further actions in the future will result in a harsher punishment.
Therefore,
Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.