Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:puvz
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561199117143435
Your Character Name: John Stroganoff

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Cozy

Ban Reason: RDM x1
Unban Reason: I probably should've taken more time into figuring out why we had KOS on this man. and I could've had a better attitude during the sit. But I had just gotten on to actually play and I immediately get into a sit after killing a guy. I wasn't trying to minge around or be a nuiscance. Which is why I was so bugged. I am not known RDMER and I will be more careful and ask for reasoning of KOS next time.

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: yes
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@puvz

First I just want to say, you of all people need to be more mindful of other players you don't just kill someone because one of your friends called a KOS you should of made sure it was correct. You have been around much longer than some of the other players and i'm assuming you have read the rules. This is why I automatically gave you a 3 Day weapons blacklist. Although you have gone since saturday night till today without weapons so I feel as if your blacklist was long enough. However if you do break this rule again you will be punished more harshly, so keep that in mind. Thanks

Sincerely, Cozy

Appeal Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.