BumFluff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Sunny Jim
Steam name: BumFluff
Steam ID: 76561198023296340

Date and time of loss: 22/06/2017 18:00
What happened: The server crashed or restarted without warning and i have lost my batch of weed.

How much do you need refunded: $2520
Evidence:
20170622171920_1.jpg

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This screenshot was taken at 17:19 GMT, at which time the server did not crash. I even remember the guy posting the ad about the copper.

It's not 18:15 GMT and the server crashed for the first time today only 5 minutes ago.
Just play the game legit and stop giving the staff fake cases for personal gain.

Thanks.

BumFluff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah i don't take a screen shot every 10 mins that the closest screen shot to the time that i have sorry but that's the best evidence

Jenga

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You'd think you would look at the screenshot before posting it... hopefully there's a punishment for creating fake refund requests.

BumFluff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Right. I did that is the closest time to the time the server crashed i had a friend watering my crops whilst i went out and bought some food and drink for us. Therefore that is the closest time.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah i don't take a screen shot every 10 mins that the closest screen shot to the time that i have sorry but that's the best evidence

The facts are,
The server gives you enough time to take a thousand screenshots while it is crashing.
The screenshot shows your items that were there 40 minutes prior to the crash.
The server was online and allowed you to harvest the crops you have displayed as proof here.
You had no reason to screenshot those pots at that time, and clearly had plans to create a fake refund request at the next DDOS Attack/Crash.

I doubt the admins will be best pleased by this as you are only waste their time.

BumFluff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Seriously i have told you that i was not in the house where my weed plants where when the server crashed therefore that is the closest screenshot to the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.