Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Levi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:86788668
Your Character Name: Nick Young
Ban Length: 2 Years
Banning Staff Member: @PMX
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Time of Occurrence: Early April (Sorry for not including an exact date, my gmod is currently bugged hasn't been working up to speed)

Good afternoon, thanks for the reply on the previous appeal I made and I appreciate the feedback as well as completely understanding how you and the community feels about mass RDM and other commitments of violence towards the server. I should not have thought about the option straight from the getgo, yes I shouldn't have let my emotions take over me and I should have dealt with the problem according to cooling off before hopping on to any game of the sorts or making any social interactions. I know I am in no position to be asking for forgiveness but the eagerness and regret I feel for what I've done, and how I want to hop on and play with all the new members and old people I knew back then. Ever since I got banned I have thought to myself why did I do it, essentially ruining my experience and chance to play on easily one of the best servers on gmod if not the best. I am prepared to do whatever it takes for a chance to remove the rest of my ban which is 2 months or so. My old friends that I no longer have connections with have messaged about how the server has developed and how good it has gotten! I want to hop on that action and build my reputation once again. I promise both you and the community on my behalf that I will be changed and reformed to better suit the server and improve it in any way I possibly can! I would love to start on a clean slate and be given another chance to play as soon as possible. Having my input I would say I've had enough time being 1-2 years of reflection time, however, it is truly in your hands. Im going to be heading to NYU soon to start my freshman year as a college student I was hoping to get some final moments in for good times sake, I assure you if im giving a chance I will not take it for granted. I appreciate the time and effort to read this, sorry if I'm being a nuisance. Have a great rest of the night! I hope to be having fun with you guys soon!

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned, as this took place almost a year ago. As we talked on discord, should you break any kind of serious rules or any rules intentionally you will be banned again and removed from the server.

This is your second and last chance. Do not mess it up. There will be zero tolerance for rule violations described above, including, but not limited to: staff disrespect, harassment, NITRP, bad attitude/behavior both in sits and roleplay.

All your rulebreaks/sits will be handled accordingly. Staff members will be instructed to report to me any rule violations commited by you.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.