Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone! It has been a while.

Some of you may remember me by my steam name Mornarq others by the character name John Murphy. Many fond memories, which now eclipse the few bad memories. Time heals as they say.

I would like to thank @Scripted for telling me about the recent changes to Monolith and snooping around for me to allow me to see for myself. I credit the Lord with bringing me back, but my old friend is the instrument that was used to lead me here today.

I would like to give special thanks to @ChasingOctane and @Stix for staying in the dead org for nostalgia's sake, even when I said I would never come back. Thanks to your loyalty to our past, I now had the foundations to build our new org the Knights of Falcon Creek from the ruins of the Guardian Angels. I was truly touched to see you still in the org even after wipe and reset the other night when I logged back in, God bless you both.

I would also like to thank the hard work of @Marwan @Briceps @ibTravis @DK. @Jet @Bottled Man @Slavko Avsenik @Eddie Winters @ChasingOctane and other names I am familiar with in the staff for making Monolith a place I want to return to. Thanks to all other staff, mentors and all kinds of volunteers as well I have yet to meet or not mentioned above. Of course, last but not least, thank you to @Sushi for not only purchasing the server, believing in this community and executing sweeping reforms and improvements, but also for caring about the community and treating it as more than an investment, but a community of gamers and roleplayers.. of humans. I heard you actually play the game too which is nice. ;)

I am still waiting on PC parts (SSD and Wifi Antenna) before I am fully back active, but I am looking forward to sharing more memories with all of you, and playing my small part in making Monolith a fun place for all.

I hope to meet some of you, catch up with old friends like @EmmieRose and acquaintances, and you'll definitely be seeing more of me shortly.
God bless you and Happy Easter.
Pax Christi, Christus Resurrexit

Attachments

• Police Squad.jpg
    Police Squad.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It's good to see you back old friend.:D

Rooster

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome Back! :cool:

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I always knew you would return. Players like you make Monolith such a great place, and an enjoyable experience for all.

I hope to see you around!

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to see you back! hope to reconnect in game soon!

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welcome-back-gif-5.gif

LilGate

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator