Status
Not open for further replies.

THE TAXI MAN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey everyone, hope you are well. After being banned for 1 year for doing crazy shit I will soon return and want to know what all has changed since May of 2022. From reading some other posts it seems people aren't very optimistic about the future of this server. Who all is still here? Is Tye Shaw still around? Arroyo? I'm blanking on some other names but is anyone else still around from before May of '22? Well, anyways I look forward to my return.

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back! I also just came back from a 1 year break. Unfortunately, the server is dying. Technically it's already pretty dead. Last few days I am seeing 5-8 people max during peak hours. And that's with half the players being friends I am introducing to gmod.

Most veterans and staff I've spoken with are pretty optimistic and have high hopes for the new update coming out in a few weeks. I think it will for sure bring back a lot of players. Best we can hope for is they stay for a while to help rebuild a community. Best way you and anyone else reading this can help, is to just play. Even if there's only a few people on, just play. Help new players out and make them feel welcomed.

See you around!

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Great to have you back!
Been here since TrueNorth and periodically coming back and forth as new updates arrives.
The server seems as dying with a playercount around 3-4 throughout the day. There is still action left on the server - even with the low playercount but not many players you may know, has left or been banned.
Half the server is banned, and many of the admins you knew back in 2022 has resigned one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.