Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Tesla is also overbought in my opinion
Nah I usually only see 1 out at a time when i'm on. I see more skylines than anything.

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Slow doesn't matter when I can juke the cops rho
I mean yeah, Really depends which locations you go through though, If you're going straights, Cops are gonna pit your ass in no time in the Omni, If you're running corners, You're not gonna see them in 14 seconds anymore

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Got rid of my skyline because of the cops, it’s commonality, weakness, and bad memories involving it. (Yes, I had a Skyline. I’ve had money before, surprisingly. It had pink under glow, it was pink without a hood, and I liked it. But I got rid of it because it made me sad to look at it. Really sad. And angry.) I would say that in reality having 2 or 3 cars is smart, but none of them should be the same class. For example you could have an fnf for raids, transportation of your org, and standing your ground against firearms. Along with an fnf you could have a well-handling and fast car like a lambo for getting away from the cops. Lastly you should have a more inconspicuous car/cheap car as a backup if your other car explodes. This could be an Omni. I have 3 cars myself, a Mitsubishi Evo, a Volkswagen scirocco r, and an Omni. While the scirocco and the Evo are similiar and I plan on buying an fnf, I still use all of those cars. My Evo is for photoshoots, cruising, and being recongnized, my scirocco (which no one uses, making it harder to identify) is for general use, and my Omni is for when I need to blend in or if I break my other cars (it’s completely default apart from a 60k engine).

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Got rid of my skyline because of the cops, it’s commonality, weakness, and bad memories involving it. (Yes, I had a Skyline. I’ve had money before, surprisingly. It had pink under glow, it was pink without a hood, and I liked it. But I got rid of it because it made me sad to look at it. Really sad. And angry.) I would say that in reality having 2 or 3 cars is smart, but none of them should be the same class. For example you could have an fnf for raids, transportation of your org, and standing your ground against firearms. Along with an fnf you could have a well-handling and fast car like a lambo for getting away from the cops. Lastly you should have a more inconspicuous car/cheap car as a backup if your other car explodes. This could be an Omni. I have 3 cars myself, a Mitsubishi Evo, a Volkswagen scirocco r, and an Omni. While the scirocco and the Evo are similiar and I plan on buying an fnf, I still use all of those cars. My Evo is for photoshoots, cruising, and being recongnized, my scirocco (which no one uses, making it harder to identify) is for general use, and my Omni is for when I need to blend in or if I break my other cars (it’s completely default apart from a 60k engine).
Buying an FNF with monocoin LMAO