Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ill admit i have a bit of an anger problem and get mad when its not called for so im asking you guys whats the angriest youve gotten on mono (being raided, silly teammates etc)

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not gonna lie, my worst anger moments have been with admins- but with my confession I aimed to explain the misdirected anger and I apologized to the admins I disrespected- but one time that was pretty memorable was when I was in a sit with @Maj.Kat in my earlier days and a cop had put me in jail for trying to rob the bank for 40 min- I yelled at @Maj.Kat "Dude, have you even played this game before, no one is put in jail for 40 min just or trying to rob the bank"- little did I know back then that he was the Server Director- btw I apologize my guy

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Tryna base and then this idiot @PizzaButT32 runs at me with lsd in steakhouse and kills me lol.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I arrested a gamer girl and she threw her mouse against a wall because I was annoying her. 10/10 would do again ngl.

I think the time I got super pissed was around dark time mono. I had just finished making like 200k worth of coke when i got pinched, got my stuff back, walked to the road then got hit by a car

Last edited:

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

The angriest I've ever been by far was when I was coming down to L1 from L2 to give someone their gun order, I had a SCAR-H in my inventory at the time, Im waiting at the light near mecahnic, the Chief pulls up in front of me, drags me out of my car, handcuffs me, takes my SCAR-H, boots my car, and arrested me for 40 minutes for murder, class 3, etc.

Oh and my car got impounded
and I wasnt even the guy

At the time I was broke, but if I had money like I do now, there would have been a 50k bounty on his head

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I remember one day back on Paralake I was doing a gun order for my old shop (Bamba’s Black Market). I spent all day mining. I got the right amount of ore in the bank and I’m my inventory for multiple guns. Then I crushed everything and turned it into bars. I took what was left in my bank, made it all into bars and then I had an inventory full of supplies. I was based up at the Parker warehouse, the one that had the little checkpoint type entrance (the OG’s know what I’m talking about).

Now keep in mind I did all of this without eating or drinking anything. So after a long days work, I got back to my crib and then made all my guns while at 1% hp. Afterward, I leave and I start driving through the gate when the SLIGHTEST tap of my bumper into the checkpoint thing literally put my character into the air as if I had an ejector seat. :(

From then on all I remember was the word “Dying” pop up with a little timer at the bottom.

I have never gotten that mad again, but the more I think on it, the more sad it is.

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

One time some cop arrested and took 5 primaries from me for being around a parked car that the driver didn't have a license. I was sitting using prem box and the dude handcuffs me.

Johnathan Real

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

was getting arrested once for having a primary on me and i was so mad i was screaming and then i got banned for telling him to kill him self ooc do regret it

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lost a m4 to cops. Cops followed me into an alleyway and pulled me over because driving into an alleyway by my house is apparently suspicious. They searched me and confiscated a M4, 10 stacks of coca leaves, 10 kerosene and whatever else which at the time was a lot to me so I got pretty worked up about it. Was driving over to go hit PD and get my shit back after getting out of jail and then the police code redded me after speeding past one of em...causing my death. I stopped playing for a few days and I've never stopped for a traffic stop since.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

back when lsd was the best drug I had like half an inv full of lsd. I died to a hacking Makarov bandit who was at the drug dealer. I couldn't get my stuff back because even after I made a report it took a while for him to get banned so I couldn't get refunded.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When cops endlessly throw themselves at us and break NLR until we literally run out of ammo and meds from killing them so much and finally die then they talk mad shit. That really tilts.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When you keep pushing yourself on the gambling table, putting down 50k every bet.

I still feel the pain....

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

When you keep pushing yourself on the gambling table, putting down 50k every bet.

Was up 850k one night and then lost it all, then kept going until I lost 300k total, worst feeling in the world and I had to sleep right after with that feeling.

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Bought myself a lykan, Ferrari, and g wagon yesterday cause I went from 3 mil to 12 at the roulette table

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

losing 2 mil on roulette

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I got really mad when I was blacklisted from the master chefs restaurant. It pains me to even speak about it. All I was trying to do was build a printer store in the back and they blacklisted me like how rude smh

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Oh so you're a liar too because you Said you were making a play area