Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Peco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94151248
Your Character Name: Skyler gray

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Alix

Ban Reason: Exploiting.
Unban Reason: Hey, It's just me again.. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still keeping up with all the progress you have made with your community regardless of whether I can still play or not. Guys have something amazing and I would love to be part of that again. I'm still extremely sorry to all the staff I've verbally abused along with all the mistakes I've done. All I can do at this point is hope for forgiveness. I really do hope you can still take me into consideration.

Time of Occurrence: Somewhere around December 2018
Additional members involved/witnessing: @PMX

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Peco,
You are known for consistent rulebreaks and that is why you have one of the most extensive records in this community. From staff disrespect, to other rulebreaks, we gave you plenty of chances for you to change and adapt to our rules. That never happened, despite all of our efforts.

Once we saw you wouldn't change with light punishments, we started punishing you more severely, mainly due to staff disrespect, as you never understood staff are here to help and should be treated with respect. For some reason, these severe punishments didn't work as intended, as you kept breaking the same rules, mainly in what staff disrespect is concerned, once again.

There was a day, back in paralake when I said you would be removed from the community for a year, in case you broke another rule. Maybe this would help you to understand what you were doing was unacceptable... Unfortunately, it didn't.

You were caught exploiting our gamemode, after all these chances we gave you. In fact, you were breaking a rule voluntarily after I explicitly warned you not to break anymore rules.

As we have zero tolerance in what exploiting is concerned, that warrants a permanent ban from our server, by itself. If you put all your offences together, that is more than enough reason for you not to return to our servers.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.