Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Jared Ferdinand

Target Steam Name: spanky2003ridge
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:630293847
Target Character Name (if known): Ridge Sparks

Request Reason: Using a civilian as a body shield during a gun fight

When did the situation occur?: 5/5 ~5:40PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

The detective walks up and detains me (sure I was in a hot area thats fine), he then drags me onto the elevator and uses me as a body shield when he knows he's about to go into a firefight

I lost my gun, kevlar and a good amount of LSD supplies I would like back

Additional members involved/witnessing: @reckless @Dez
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was mentioned/involved in this Player Report and as you can see by the evidence provided that he blatantly uses Ultera as a body shield. The Detective even states in the video "I'm going to detain you and you're going to sit outside, okay. Actually you're gonna come with me.", which then proceeds to use Ultera as the body shield. Just watching the video shows that this isn't how a Detective is meant to RP. FailRP + FTVL.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt even realise they were cops because they legit held our friend hostage in an elevator in the middle of a pd raid and used him as a shield against me. You can see the confusion I had after I shot the hostage.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@spanky2003ridge (don't know if they have a forum acct) you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As the accused has not responded within the allowed time, this report will be handled without their input.

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedVerdict
Fail RPActions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.spanky2003ridgeViolated

This is pretty blatant fail RP. At no point should an officer be taking a detained suspect up to a known and active shootout. There is no justification that could be given that would make this a rational decision.

As a result of this report, spanky2003ridge will receive 1 warning point for Fail RP.

@Ultera if you'd like to make a refund request for the items you lost as a result of this player's actions, go ahead

Report closed

Status
Not open for further replies.