Status
Not open for further replies.

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Today at around 22:00 30/1/20 Thursday, we encountered a raid on my base where i had killed the suspect. The suspect decided to come back and try again, but got killed by my counter partner. 5 mins after that cops started showing up 1-by-1 and getting killed, everytime they would just come back and try again.

The cops tried raiding 3 times, but every time we killed them, and at one point, we dropped our guard because we knew we killed all cops 2 times each (apart from prison officers) But boy was i wrong. The swat busted down the door and we killed him to find out it was the same guy we killed twice as a civilian and then tons of them just pilled in, leaving us defenceless.

I am Just going to see how many NON COP MAINS would upvote a white list for cops. ( Or non biased cops)

I lost around 200k in coke and guns.

Moderator checked logs and "couldn't find any evidence that they NLR'd" Which lead me to leaving. As a lot of people can see, monolith is losing their player base due to cops. If this isn't fixed, all OGs will end up leaving (Unless they're cop mains or cant fight for the life of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.