Munchstep

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

its been a while since ive been on the server and today I said screw it ill buy premium again and start back up, only to find out that the server is on sh*tty southside and not the original map and its highly disappointing because this map is tiny and useless. can anyone tell me why this is and if its going to change?

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

its been a while since ive been on the server and today I said screw it ill buy premium again and start back up, only to find out that the server is on sh*tty southside and not the original map and its highly disappointing because this map is tiny and useless. can anyone tell me why this is and if its going to change?
I think its on southside mostly because of pop. On the best days the server gets 30-40 people.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean personally Monoford is the best map, Followed by Riverden ( I KNOW IMA GET SOME HATE BUT IT WAS A GOOD ASS MAP), Then Southside, then Rockford (from the maps i've played)

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also Night mono is the best map they've ever put out 0.0

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Monoford is better and I personally don't like southside, but it can support the small pop.

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think switching back to Monoford right now would boost the pop. I liked Monoford better as well but.... ya know

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly I'd love to see Monolith return back to Monoford.

Munchstep

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

appreciate the answers! I can understand the low pop calls for a smaller map but even without a bunch of players id rather be messing around on monoford. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything changes

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I do miss monoford but thats where I started so that makes a lot of sense for me.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

not enough player

BarryNord

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I LOVE night maps (southside), in daylight, everything seems older, and white cars appear yellow.

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

imagine not starting on Paralake/Truenorth O.O (jk)
Do you even got all 99 skills yet. To think you started on Paralake/Truenorth :p

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

JohnnyO'Neal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the fact that it's southside because the majority of players that voted paralake in a map vote were "banned" is total BS
despite paralake being an old map it would've increased player count to at least a decent amount of levels

although monoford would be nice also