Your Steam Name: JOHNNY DANG
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:35632189 , 76561198031530107
Your Character Name: Woa Kenny

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Chubby Baby

Ban Reason: MassVDM/Trolling/AFK in sit
Time of Occurrence: August 21st 7:00 EST
Relevant Evidence: not necessary
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not Sure.

I really don't appreciate the way Chubby handled the situation. I was politely telling him I would provide the clip and before I knew it I alt tabbed back in after attempting to upload the clip and I was banned for a week. The worst part is that it wasn't even that big of a deal. I admitted to it being an accident and only 1 person involved was genuinely mad, and thats because he was attempting to kill somebody at the time of the accident. I refuse to even call it a VDM, the logs don't rule the world. Sometimes you should take the time and listen to what the other side has to say before dishing out a whole week ban, a week is a long time. Maybe start punishing people who do shit like this.

Implix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If possible would also like to mention @Yeffrey as he spoke to one of my partners/witnesses in game

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You kept trolling in the sit and admitted to vdming them because they were shooting at someone which is not allowed and I explained this to you.

As this is your first offense I will be accepting this ban appeal, Please read the rules before you come back

Status
Not open for further replies.