LV

Steam Name: Wolv.-

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99853642

Your Character Name: johnathan doyna

What were you blacklisted from: Job

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Dobarion

Blacklist Length: month

Blacklist Reason: police misconduct

Unblacklist Reason: i was blacklisted for shooting my brother when he shot at me. my irl brother has been playing the server his name is darius deshawn, we were just messing around and he accidentally shot a bullet at me and i thought he was actually trying to shoot and kill me so i killed him. im assuming the part where i actually got in trouble was when i finished him so he wasnt on a 3 minute death timer and just waited 30 seconds. i only did that because its my irl brother and we were just messing around.

when im playing cop i never do that in real situations because i know it is against the rules/conduct. Its never my goal on cop to minge and ruin the time of other police and civilians and i think its fair to say you guys know that. I never would do something like that if it wasnt a friend im messing around with or my brother in this situation.

Time of Occurrence: december 28th i think

Additional members involved/witnessing: my brother

Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Wolv,

Please consider you are on a roleplay server, even if they are your bother, others are not aware of this nor would it be reasonable in character to shoot someone as such. The duration of your punishment is enough, and the blacklist can be lifted. If you abuse the tools or role of police, you will be restricted from the role again.

When in-game, please request a staff member to remove the blacklist of police imposed. You can link them to this reply.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.