Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Depends on what you did minging means just general assery and messing up other peoples rp. The ban looks like you had no real intention to rp and were just doing general dumbassery. But i have no idea.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @KuroShukun ,

I just checked your ban reason (Interfering/minging with youtube), this was issued by @Brad .

To explain the ban, our Marketing & Media Relation Team make sure our server is being promoted, this being through advertisements, media creation and specifically content creation (YouTubers/Twitch.. etc). From what I can assume, you were not following the server rules whilst in the company or around a content creator who was creating content for us and in result the staff member felt as if the best solution was to remove you from the situation entirely.

I would recommend you be patient and wait out your ban for another week or so then make another appeal. Misunderstandings can happen.

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yea i was never minging or doing anything wrong, that day, i was playing as a Police Assistance, and i responded to a gun fight, i got shot down, and while waiting to respawn, i get that ban message, i have no clue what the heck is going on, this is highly unfair, i donate to this server... i am not a minge.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @KuroShukun ,

I just checked your ban reason (Interfering/minging with youtube), this was issued by @Brad .

To explain the ban, our Marketing & Media Relation Team make sure our server is being promoted, this being through advertisements, media creation and specifically content creation (YouTubers/Twitch.. etc). From what I can assume, you were not following the server rules whilst in the company or around a content creator who was creating content for us and in result the staff member felt as if the best solution was to remove you from the situation entirely.

I would recommend you be patient and wait out your ban for another week or so then make another appeal. Misunderstandings can happen.

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH
Its a 3 month ban

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not the place to appeal a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.