Status
Not open for further replies.

femboy uwu

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I haven't played monolith in quite awhile so idk if this was an ongoing issue but when I go to equip one of the physgun gems I have it says it's broken and I need to repair it, I had bought premium from someone to see whether or not that was the issue and it is still giving me the same prompt. I was wondering if this is possible to fix or if I can just get a replacement or enough money to buy a new one to see if that works. hl2_eDU1sU42gK.jpg

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve never had this happen to me but—I can infer that you have to put it in a repair bench and repair it

femboy uwu

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve never had this happen to me but—I can infer that you have to put it in a repair bench and repair it
I should have closed this thread sorry, it won't let you put it in a repair bench though, spartan had to just give me a new one

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies I did not realise a refund request was made. I can confirm he was not able to equip it in anyway which i have never seen before and it made no sense as to how it was broken. Following this I got them to delete their current green gem and I refunded them a new one which worked for them immediately

Refund Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.