Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Warning Point Appeal Format
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100088036
Your Character Name:Romeo Deluca

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Funtimedoom

Reason for the warning point(s): Failrp
Why should the point(s) be removed: Ok so let me explain the situation i went to bank in layer 2 and saw a bunch of cars illegal parked, i walk over there and ticket them and then tell them to get your cars unless you want them clamp so i end up clamping all the cars, i was calling a tow truck driver to come and tow them, the chief shows up and literally comes in there starts unclamping for the not asking them to move there car basically he was not at that situation at all and so he starts to unclamp, im telling him hey dont unclamp the cars or i will demote you because your not apart of this i have a reason and he still starts unclamping it so i demote him, so then the admin shows up and says you cant demote the chief as captain i said yes you can i just need a valid rp reason i handle all of it rp since its not enough to report someone for corruption, then i ask him how come it says on the tablet i can demote him he says its a bug, so i say im gonna get punish for a bug i didnt even know about, then he says nvm its not a bug so im very confused at this point so without even checking my notes he says your getting 2 warning points, i say you didnt even check my notes and im getting 2 warning points, he said ok fine let me check your notes, i literally have nothing on my notes about failrp but he still decides to give me 1 warning point which im confused since ive never broken that certain rule before. All i want to say is im very confused because ive been demoted before as chief and its totally fine, it makes since because the captain and chief are pretty much the same, i just didnt expect to get 1 warning point for something i totally misunderstood he could of just been like your getting demoted and thats it but i got demoted and a warning point which i find ridiculous for my first ever time getting in trouble, i feel like he over punish, this ended up giving me a warning point ban my first ever. I hope you can see where im coming from i just wanted to handle everything in rp and keep it rp as i could not see a report i could make which he was breaking a rule. I just also want to state that he warned me on the pure fact that a captain cant demote a chief which does not make any sense at all why give the captain demoting power if the chief cant be demoted i just see this as a misunderstanding but in reality i get warning points for my first ever failrp offense.

Time of Occurrence: 8:23 4/29/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The captain cannot demote the chief, you should report any unauthorized corruption by the chief to our staff team. Do not take matters into your own hands

I will remove your warning point ban this time, however you should be more careful next time

Status
Not open for further replies.