Not open for further replies.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Yung Stunna
Your Steam ID: Vittorio
Your Character Name: STEAM_0:1:59609709

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@wr1ght

Reason for Report: Attempt RDM
*note I was a mechanic, and they can't equip guns.

Time of Occurrence: 5/11/2019

Evidence to support your claim:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Cittorio,

Initial roleplay interaction

Our initial in-character interaction occurred when I became a vehicle mechanic and offered repairs to those in need. You then said I wasn't role-playing it properly and we began a hostile argument. I continued to repair cars and we continued to argue until I eventually quit my vehicle mechanic job, fed up with your words. I did not forget what you were saying.

Coming back to the situation

After I quit my job as a vehicle mechanic, I equipped my M1911 pistol and as we had a prior hostile interaction, I came back to the garage and flashed my weapon in your face and told you to quit talking negatively. You continued to be hostile, proceeded to ask me "are you robbing me right now?" a few times, and then eventually kept being hostile.

Citing rule 2.2.2:
  1. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persists after this, you are free to kill them.
As you persisted to insult and say hostile comments, I exited the building and fired some warning shots at the garage door. I did not damage you at this time and you were perfectly safe. After those shots were fired, you immediately ran out and proceeded to launch hostile comments, broke character, and accused me of "attempted RDM".

As you were approaching me I repeatedly said "back away" many times (you were right in front of me, you heard what I was saying) and you continued to approach me. You then stopped dead in front of me so you could make a report and it was at this time I reloaded my weapon and began shooting in your direction due to you not complying with my commands. I damaged you a few times but I did not kill you at any point.

Aftermath

After shooting at you and you running back into the mechanic, I entered and you had your organization member shoot me to death with an automatic weapon. I feel this situation was handled completely in character and no rules were broken. You were simply damaged by my weapon for legitimate reasons and I explained this to you over the in-game PM system as you were arguing with me and claiming that I "attempted to RDM you".

I apologize if you feel I'm the wrong here but I just can't how. I'll leave it to management to handle it from here on out, you're free to reply but this will be my only response.

ADDENDUM [1]:

I've noticed that this video is heavily clipped and does not show our prior interactions and when you had your friend kill me afterwards. This is incomplete evidence.

ADDENDUM [2]:

Citing rule 4.1.1.6 regarding killing / harming near NPCs:
You can however kill and harm someone near and at all these locations, granted that you have a reason from earlier.

ADDENDUM [3]:

Referencing what I said above "I did not damage you at this time and you were perfectly safe.", in reality there's no way for me to tell if I damaged you. Regardless it was still valid roleplay to shoot at you. The intention was to shoot at the garage door as a provocation.

Last edited:

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Cittorio,

Initial roleplay interaction

Our initial in-character interaction occurred when I became a vehicle mechanic and offered repairs to those in need. You then said I wasn't role-playing it properly and we began a hostile argument. I continued to repair cars and we continued to argue until I eventually quit my vehicle mechanic job, fed up with your words. I did not forget what you were saying.

Coming back to the situation

After I quit my job as a vehicle mechanic, I equipped my M1911 pistol and as we had a prior hostile interaction, I came back to the garage and flashed my weapon in your face and told you to quit talking negatively. You continued to be hostile, proceeded to ask me "are you robbing me right now?" a few times, and then eventually kept being hostile.

Citing rule 2.2.2:

As you persisted to insult and say hostile comments, I exited the building and fired some warning shots at the garage door. I did not damage you at this time and you were perfectly safe. After those shots were fired, you immediately ran out and proceeded to launch hostile comments, broke character, and accused me of "attempted RDM".

As you were approaching me I repeatedly said "back away" many times (you were right in front of me, you heard what I was saying) and you continued to approach me. You then stopped dead in front of me so you could make a report and it was at this time I reloaded my weapon and began shooting in your direction due to you not complying with my commands. I damaged you a few times but I did not kill you at any point.

Aftermath

After shooting at you and you running back into the mechanic, I entered and you had your organization member shoot me to death with an automatic weapon. I feel this situation was handled completely in character and no rules were broken. You were simply damaged by my weapon for legitimate reasons and I explained this to you over the in-game PM system as you were arguing with me and claiming that I "attempted to RDM you".

I apologize if you feel I'm the wrong here but I just can't how. I'll leave it to management to handle it from here on out, you're free to reply but this will be my only response.

You did damage me, My health went from 64 to 48
Also you approached me first

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your video does not show our interactions before I quit my job as I said in my response above, additionally I did say I damaged you several times in my response.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The hostile interaction you're speaking of is false. You died by the mechanic lift crushing you after so you quit your job came back, started talking shit to me after so I rebuttal. Once there were NO insults being thrown around you decided to shoot me through the mechanic doors while I wasn't insulting you.

1. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
This rule applies during the situation of insults being thrown at you, not after the situation is completely done with and you randomly just start shooting me

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The hostile interaction you're speaking of is false. You died by the mechanic lift crushing you after so you quit your job came back, started talking shit to me after so I rebuttal.

This is incorrect, I was revived by an administrator because I should not have died in that situation. I was still able to continue roleplay at that point. I quit my job several minutes later after we had our exchange.

This rule applies during the situation of insults being thrown at you, not after the situation is completely done with and you randomly just start shooting me
That is not a restriction to this rule, even so, the situation was not over with as seen in your video you were still arguing with me as I exited the building and it was at that point I took action.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is incorrect, I was revived by an administrator because I should not have died in that situation. I was still able to continue roleplay at that point. I quit my job several minutes later after we had our exchange.

That is not a restriction to this rule, even so, the situation was not over with as seen in your video you were still arguing with me as I exited the building and it was at that point I took action.
You keep talking about we had an altercation to cause you to shoot me before this situation. Do you have proof of that? or could you tell me what hostile thing I did to you

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You keep talking about we had an altercation to cause you to shoot me before this situation. Do you have proof of that? or could you tell me what hostile thing I did to you.

Referencing your first video, quoting what I said "you were talking shit, huh" which obviously instates we had a prior interaction.

You died by the mechanic lift crushing you after so you quit your job came back, started talking shit to me after so I rebuttal.
This here provides insight into the situation, we were both working as vehicle mechanics and as I said in my first response, I went and quit my job so I could take action against you while acting within the rules.

In addition to all of that, you PM'd me "WRIGHT EZ REPORT OMG TY" which makes me believe you were just witch-hunting for a staff report.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Referencing your first video, quoting what I said "you were talking shit, huh" which obviously instates we had a prior interaction.

This here provides insight into the situation, we were both working as vehicle mechanics and as I said in my first response, I went and quit my job so I could take action against you while acting within the rules.
So the "talking shit" was another prior interaction you decide to quit your job go to get a gun and shoot me. We will leave this up to the CM's but this doesn't seem valid at all.

EDIT:
In addition to all of that, you PM'd me "WRIGHT EZ REPORT OMG TY" which makes me believe you were just witch-hunting for a staff report.
How am I witch hunting? I was roleplaying, you came to me talking shit seeking an easy frag.

EDIT 2:
You also never once told me to stop “talking shit” instead you admit it yourself in this thread you were simply trying to provoke me. Why’s that? So you can get an easy frag. You did not follow this rule properly you merely abused it to your advantage with no evidence backing your claims. As I provided videos of me telling you to leave me alone along with you insisting I come outside for some reason.

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

EDIT 2:
You also never once told me to stop “talking shit” instead you admit it yourself in this thread you were simply trying to provoke me. Why’s that? So you can get an easy frag. You did not follow this rule properly you merely abused it to your advantage with no evidence backing your claims. As I provided videos of me telling you to leave me alone along with you insisting I come outside for some reason.

This is complete and utter chicanery. Several other staff members spectated the situation as it all occurred and there was definitely prior interaction before it all started. Your video is clipped to where I confront you, it does not show what happened prior. If you could pull up the full length video, that'd be great.

To further prove that the video(s) you've posted are clipped, you've managed to post two videos. Meaning you were able to trim a larger video to retrieve two smaller videos and post them separately on this thread. I don't think it's really appropriate to leave out the instances where you were also speaking.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I never said the videos weren’t trimmed if you want to watch me fix cars be my guest, I’m currently not home.

Working with the current videos you never mention for me to stop INSTEAD you keep going telling me to come outside. You keep making so many claims, but have ZERO PROOF; can you tell me why you come back later to kill me because I talked shit? Aren’t you suppose to implant the rule during the period it happened, and not just use it as an excuse to shoot anyone you want because they simply said some words you didn’t like.

This is complete and utter chicanery. Several other staff members spectated the situation as it all occurred and there was definitely prior interaction before it all started.

Who are the staff members that watched the entire situation wouldn’t it make sense for their input? I’ve provided multiple videos Yet all you’ve done is keep going on about me “talking shit” yet there’s nothing procuring this statement.

You simply are just trying to cover up your wrong doing. I’m not sure why you just won’t admit the truth

EDIT:
Quick summary of the situation
You said I talked shit you wait 5 minutes + come back with a gun in your hand yelling at me telling me to come outside, I respond to YOUR threats telling you to leave as I’m a mechanic it was my shop so I wanted my establishment to be safe. You never once told me to stop talking or saying “mean” things instead you say oh hey I’m shoot up the garage door, and just claim I didn’t know I would hit you. The situation was over you went outside, and shot up the mechanic which could’ve harmed bystanders.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I never said the videos weren’t trimmed if you want to watch me fix cars be my guest, I’m currently not home.

Working with the current videos you never mention for me to stop INSTEAD you keep going telling me to come outside. You keep making so many claims, but have ZERO PROOF; can you tell me why you come back later to kill me because I talked shit? Aren’t you suppose to implant the rule during the period it happened, and not just use it as an excuse to shoot anyone you want because they simply said some words you didn’t like.

Who are the staff members that watched the entire situation wouldn’t it make sense for their input? I’ve provided multiple videos Yet all you’ve done is keep going on about me “talking shit” yet there’s nothing procuring this statement.

You simply are just trying to cover up your wrong doing. I’m not sure why you just won’t admit the truth

Let's dissect this entire post. You're accusing me of RDM and lying in this staff report.
Definition of RDM:
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.

You are saying that I blatantly walked up to you in the first video, somehow randomly accused you of "talking shit" and just began shooting you for no apparent reason. We obviously had a exchange prior to me approaching, this can be seen by the behavior in both videos.

As for
Aren’t you suppose to implant the rule during the period it happened, and not just use it as an excuse to shoot anyone you want because they simply said some words you didn’t like.

Once again, referencing your videos, you're acting as if I left for twenty minutes then came back and killed you randomly. No. This all took place consecutively and it all stemmed from when we were both mechanics. We both had exchanges when we were mechanics regarding how I was doing my job. You said "you arent roleplaying properly" and we had an argument.

That'd be much appreciated. Show the full non-trimmed video with the entire situation all the way up to when you had your friend gun me down in the mechanic garage and had a good laugh about it.

Your arguments are simply illogical, you've failed to post the full length video and you've trimmed it twice to obviously obscure your actions towards me before the shooting happened. As I said before, this was a roleplay situation and was entirely handled in roleplay. You immediately witch-hunted for a staff report as soon as I came with a weapon and like I quoted you above, you said:
"WRIGHT EZ REPORT OMG TY"

You've had prior issues with me and seeing your attitude you clearly have a vendetta. This report in my opinion is full of machination and ploy in an attempt to target myself. There was no reason to create a staff report because this situation was entirely handled in roleplay. We had a dispute and it ended in me dying because you told your friend to kill me, which is completely acceptable as I had a weapon out and shot at you. I don't understand the logic behind handling the situation in roleplay, laughing about it with your friend, and then creating a staff report accusing me of RDM and deceit.

That is all I will say on this report.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bro I meant attempt rdm relax. I’m done with these walls of text damn near almost created a full novel. If report management want to see the full video I’ll send it, but simply me posting it for you nah son

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also I want the staff members who watched the entire thing to provide some insight on this situation. Again you have ZER0 Proof

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Post the full video.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Let's dissect this entire post. You're accusing me of RDM and lying in this staff report.
Definition of RDM:

You are saying that I blatantly walked up to you in the first video, somehow randomly accused you of "talking shit" and just began shooting you for no apparent reason. We obviously had a exchange prior to me approaching, this can be seen by the behavior in both videos.

As for

Once again, referencing your videos, you're acting as if I left for twenty minutes then came back and killed you randomly. No. This all took place consecutively and it all stemmed from when we were both mechanics. We both had exchanges when we were mechanics regarding how I was doing my job. You said "you arent roleplaying properly" and we had an argument.

That'd be much appreciated. Show the full non-trimmed video with the entire situation all the way up to when you had your friend gun me down in the mechanic garage and had a good laugh about it.

Your arguments are simply illogical, you've failed to post the full length video and you've trimmed it twice to obviously obscure your actions towards me before the shooting happened. As I said before, this was a roleplay situation and was entirely handled in roleplay. You immediately witch-hunted for a staff report as soon as I came with a weapon and like I quoted you above, you said:
"WRIGHT EZ REPORT OMG TY"

You've had prior issues with me and seeing your attitude you clearly have a vendetta. This report in my opinion is full of machination and ploy in an attempt to target myself. There was no reason to create a staff report because this situation was entirely handled in roleplay. We had a dispute and it ended in me dying because you told your friend to kill me, which is completely acceptable as I had a weapon out and shot at you. I don't understand the logic behind handling the situation in roleplay, laughing about it with your friend, and then creating a staff report accusing me of RDM and deceit.

That is all I will say on this report.

pssssst..... he didn't tell me to kill you, i just acted on it as he's in my org.....

E: i also just have me killing him if that means anything

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the full video, at no point do I talk shit to you, oh wait do you mean when you were STAFF ON DUTY? and we had an argument? :eyes:
The video is broken into two videos due to shadow play

Part 1.

Part 2.

This still doesn't show our prior interactions to when we were both vehicle mechanics. This shows me dying, being revived by an administrator, and quitting my job and coming back. Our interactions in the sit had nothing to do with our interactions in-character, I was simply handling an inquiry about your prices on repairing vehicles. I said it was unrealistic and @PMX even agree with me and told you that it was unrealistic in Discord DMs. Like I said though, these interactions don't correspond to what happened in-character.
Did we watch the same video bro? both videos show from the minute you went staff to you shooting me

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Bro I meant attempt rdm relax. I’m done with these walls of text damn near almost created a full novel. If report management want to see the full video I’ll send it, but simply me posting it for you nah son

In your report, you've implied that I am not being truthful in my responses. This is accusing me of being dishonest and deceitful. There is no such thing as "attempted RDM". I simply damaged you and shot at you, and your friend @RX55927R11DEZ killed me as he said above.

I’m done with these walls of text damn near almost created a full novel.
I create detailed and constructive responses in all of my administrative content, including staff reports and ban appeals. I am not going to standby, watch someone create false accusations, and respond with a minimal sentence. The fact that you've taken "attempted RDM" and have blown it into something way out of reach is really illogical.

You never once told me to stop talking or saying “mean” things instead you say oh hey I’m shoot up the garage door, and just claim I didn’t know I would hit you. The situation was over you went outside, and shot up the mechanic which could’ve harmed bystanders.

This is a complete lie on your part. Referencing your first post:
Evidence to support your claim:

"I respond to YOUR threats telling you to leave as I’m a mechanic it was my shop so I wanted my establishment to be safe. "
At the end of the video, before you trimmed it, you can be seen walking outside the door. This is when you ran up to me and I began interacting with you. I told you specifically to back away from me and to "get out of my face", you continued to approach me and as I said in my initial post, you paused in front of me to make a report against me. You refused to comply with my commands and at this point as you walked away I began shooting at you which ultimately led to my own death.

This also goes against what you've said here:
The situation was over you went outside

If you follow me outside to continue the dispute, then the situation is not over. It is still active roleplay.

I will wait for your full un-trimmed video to be posted here and then this dispute can continue.

Here is the full video, at no point do I talk shit to you, oh wait do you mean when you were STAFF ON DUTY? and we had an argument? :eyes:
The video is broken into two videos due to shadow play

Part 1.

Part 2.

This still doesn't show our prior interactions to when we were both vehicle mechanics. This shows me dying, being revived by an administrator, and quitting my job and coming back. Our interactions in the sit had nothing to do with our interactions in-character, I was simply handling an inquiry about your prices on repairing vehicles. I said it was unrealistic and @PMX even agree with me and told you that it was unrealistic in Discord DMs. Like I said though, these interactions don't correspond to what happened in-character.

Did we watch the same video bro? both videos show from the minute you went staff to you shooting me

I was mechanic prior to talking to you while staff on duty, I had came back to the garage after handling a sit and I was still staff on duty and handled this small situation to which you blew out of proportion. I was a mechanic for a good amount of time before the time in your video.. I don't see how anything provided here can even count as evidence if the initial start of the situation isn't being shown. I still don't understand "attempted RDM", to my knowledge that isn't a rule-break and once again, this was handled in-character.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was mechanic prior to talking to you while staff on duty, I had came back to the garage after handling a sit and I was still staff on duty and handled this small situation to which you blew out of proportion. I was a mechanic for a good amount of time before the time in your video.. I don't see how anything provided here can even count as evidence if the initial start of the situation isn't being shown. I still don't understand "attempted RDM", to my knowledge that isn't a rule-break and once again, this was handled in-character.
You have ZERO PROOF to any of your claims. I've backed up every single one of mine with video evidence. This is the initial start of the situation we had not interacted in the game before the sit occurred. I've provided SO much proof. Also in this statement you never mentioned me talking shit to you before the sit only the fact that you were a mechanic before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.