KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kbsmoke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84449353
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kyler Filander

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wright

Reason for Report: False code red on a vehicle, fail driving, attempted RDM, false ban length
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 pm PST
Evidence to support your claim:

I was also banned by him for "VDM" for 5 days, and he explained it was due to my record and the mass VDM on my record. He doesn't seem to understand that I was banned for mass VDM back in 2017 or 2018, a year or more ago. That shouldn't be brought into a recent ban. I haven't been banned for VDM in the past 6 months or more either. He is unjust and doesn't seem to understand how to determine punishment lengths. He then goes and attempts to RDM me when there is obviously a situation happening.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @My Dime Is Up

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Kbsmoke,

I will address the important timestamps in the video:

0:33 -
The red vehicle was in the middle of the road and I hit it, which it then got stuck ontop of my vehicle.

0:58 -
You are all plowing down the road, I am on the correct side and you all drive over me.

1:20 -
The orange vehicle plows into my vehicle and then drives back into me, attempting to hit me. This puts my life and the public's life in danger.. which warrants a "code red".

As for the ban, that is an unrelated situation and is due to a player report. The punishment is just. You appealed, and it was given a thorough response.

I am failing to see how I violated any rules here. If anything, the people driving those vehicles violated multiple traffic laws.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm the one in the orange car, this was the view from @My Dime Is Up

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, the same orange car that rammed into my vehicle and then went in reverse to attempt to hit me. The code red was valid. Your video proves my point.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The orange vehicle was endagering his life, since it almost hit him and was driving recklessly. Therefore the code red was valid. I am failing to see how it was false?

Furthermore, you literally drove to the sidewalk on purpose and VDMed a few people, as shown in this player report:

Im failing to see how the ban length is unjust if you have past offences for VDM, some of which are recent (according to your ban reason). Had it been an accident, I would understand your claims. But the video shows otherwise.

Last edited:

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The orange vehicle was endagering his life, since it almost hit him and was driving recklessly. Therefore the code red was valid. I am failing to see how it was false?

Furthermore, you literally drove to the sidewalk on purpose and VDMed a few people, as shown in this player report:

Im failing to see how the ban length is unjust if you have past offences for VDM, some of which are recent (according to your ban reason). Had it been an accident, I would understand your claims. But the video shows otherwise.

My last ban for VDM was months ago, and you can check that statement. The orange vehicle did not hit him or do any damage to him, and was furthermore driving away when he started opening fire.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The orange vehicle did not hit him or do any damage to him, and was furthermore driving away when he started opening fire.

The orange vehicle endagered his life by recklessly driving, as you can see in the video. It is irrelevant wether you damaged him or not. The code red was valid.
Your last VDM ban was a while ago, but we take into account your entire record (not just bans). If you have recent offences of VDM and other rulebreaks, your punishments will be more severe, specially in situations such as this one, where you did it on purpose, as we can clearly seen in the player report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.