Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTheGeek

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: AlexanderTheGeek
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169103380/
Your Character Name: George Gray

Ban Length: 24 hrs
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): N/A

Ban Reason: Disconnecting during rp situation
Unban Reason: Alright, so basically i was a firefighter responding to an automatic fire call. i arrive, get my gear ready and continue as normal. accept, i parked my truck a little to close. i step out and get my hose ready and i accidently catch myself on fire. i unsuccessfully try to put myself out, but drop my hose through the ground, So i try to pull out my extinguisher although it glitched and won't work (and yes it was loaded) and the other hose wouldn't pop out bc it was glitched too. And by the time i realised im out of options, the trucks on fire spreading it around, IM on fire and spreading it despite my best efforts, and i knew spreading fire causes server lag and issues. so, to stop the fire from spreading and fucking over everyone in the server, and being mistaken by staff as thinking im purposely spreading it, i disconnect. and then, "Banned for disconnecting during rp situation." So ya.

Time of Occurrence: about 12:30 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You can not appeal console bans without proper evidence of it being a mistake. From the sounds of what you are saying, you willingly disconnected. The auto ban will stay. Next time, make a report and we can help you.
DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.