Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @Mr Energized

Ban Reason: fail rp, fail raid, rdm, demanding all items during mugging.
Time of Occurrence: 7/1/17
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix @Swift
Reason: I didnt demand for anything. I picked up a makarov and thats IT. the door opened and they fired first, giving me a reason to return fire. Since little makarovs dont compare to a MP5, I was able to kill them, and we raiding them. I literally didnt do anything wrong. This mod wont even reply to this forum so im going to ask @Moon or @Swift to help. There was no admin sit that went along with us and he never reported on forums, so he had to report it in game. I was online 1 hours after this had happend and was banned with no sit whatsoever. This is funny becuase I literally didnt do anything, demand anything. There was no rdm, or fail raids.

Mr Energized

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal to your ban.

Firstly, as shown in the video, you've taken items from the player's inventory in excess of what's allowed:

2.15 During a mugging, you may also take; weapons, weed, LSD and any other illegal items from their inventory; regardless if it is equipped. This is limited to either max. two items (incl. weapons) in their inventory, max. two stacks of their inventory (excl. weapons) or one item and one stack in their inventory.

Secondly, your group did RDM the people inside, it's fairly obvious from both the video and testimony from staff that reviewed the situation afterwards.

2.1 Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM).
4.1.1 Shooting (to kill) should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort.

The situation as a whole also falls within the category of FailRP:

2.20 Do not FailRP - doing something which is not realistic, if it can be solved in character then it is not deemed to be FailRP.

Please do let me know if you need any further clarification in regard to the rules your group has broken.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/server-rules.180/

Alex Johnson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That video showed no proof of a fail raid or rdm little bit strange why we were banned

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I want to start this out by saying:
The only item i took from him was a makarov and 2 stacks of ammunition, which matthew demanded, which is shown in the video. I did not further more demand or take items from the guy out side of the warehouse.
The people inside shot first, i started shooting when i was hit and when they did not follow my teams orders to get on the ground.
The person who was mugged used false terms such as "my whole inventory" to signify his loss. I can't say that the team i was with followed every single rule, but I did. There was no such "RDM" as the people inside, shot first, like i had said.
The video provided was shown by that characters point of view, and did not show anything about what had happend inside of the raid, therefore that is unable to conclude that it was RDM when I had 20 left after they fired the first shots, initiating on us. Im sure you can see that in the logs.
I did not fail rp, fail raid, rdm, demanding all items during mugging.

Last edited:

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also, Matthew wrote a more detailed and in perspective version of his appeal, you shouldn't link him to mine. This is about what I did, not him.

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't a witness of the situation FWI, I just want to put that out there.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't a witness of the situation FWI, I just want to put that out there.
I linked you because he banned us in the middle of a roleplay bank robbery, no sit or anything, and i wanted your input on how you feel about this. Since, I personally feel that I have done nothing wrong. Just a perspective from some other staff would be great.

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I linked you because he banned us in the middle of a roleplay bank robbery, no sit or anything, and i wanted your input on how you feel about this. Since, I personally feel that I have done nothing wrong. Just a perspective from some other staff would be great.

Im not exactly sure what happened, all I know is that you guys were in a middle of a bank robbery, and after one of you guys got banned. Everyone scattered leading up to everyone in the bank robbery being banned. And as from the video, it clearly states that you guys broke a all the rules that @Mr Energized stated.

2.15 During a mugging, you may also take; weapons, weed, LSD and any other illegal items from their inventory; regardless if it is equipped. This is limited to either max. two items (incl. weapons) in their inventory, max. two stacks of their inventory (excl. weapons) or one item and one stack in their inventory.

2.1 Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM).
4.1.1 Shooting (to kill) should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort.

The situation as a whole also falls within the category of FailRP:

2.20 Do not FailRP - doing something which is not realistic, if it can be solved in character then it is not deemed to be FailRP.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. No SteamID was provided to reduce your ban to 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.