Uploader

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheDairyMan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120824666
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Travis Carter

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Wyn

Reason for Report: Warned me without any real proof and also took his own Admin/Mod sit when he was involved in the incident prior. In my opinion, this is unprofessional.
Time of Occurrence: 10:20
Evidence to support your claim: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222924467 This is proof to him admitted to giving me false warning point(s).
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Wyn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This was a culmination of a series of bad decisions on my part.

-For probably 30 minutes or more I was deep in RP and didn't notice that I was the only staff online. Tickets built up and went unaddressed because I failed to pay attention, so that was the first big mistake. Huge mistake #1.

-This originated from an RDM report involving people I was basing with. I should've recused myself there and directed the player to file a staff report or tried to get someone else online to take it, but I tried to do the report anyway. Huge mistake #2.

-The sit was a bit confusing due to how long it had been since the incident, and in the end there was no concrete proof of whether or not TheDairyMan had committed RDM, or who might actually have Deceased the player making the report. However, due to Mistake #2, I was afraid of showing bias towards the people I'd been basing with and fighting alongside against the police, so I gave him a baseless warning point. Huge mistake #3.

I'm going to be honest, I've bungled every single step of this whole thing, and I'm not going to argue that I was anywhere near being in the right. However the higher-ups want to handle it, I won't contest their decsion or complain. This is entirely on me.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Will be reviewed.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Per our discussion in Discord, a note has been left on your file that invalidates the warning point. As discussed, the point can not be removed but it will not be used against you moving forward.

I've discussed this situation with @Wyn at great length, and as shown in his post it appears he only wants to improve on himself as a staff member. Hopefully your report here can help him do so.

Thank you for your report.