Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: xAdept
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148476078
Your Character Name: Dylan Corleone

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: (Ban re-instated) Mass RDM x2
Unban Reason: It's been a while since I played on Monolith. I was very involved in the community attending events and competitions, it was like a 2nd family. I wasn't smart or thinking one night and decided to Mass RDM as a "quitting the server" message. Afterwards, when I was going to get banned it didn't work for whatever reason. I told the admin who's name I forgot that he sucks at his job which was to ban me. It was very toxic behavior and I didn't realize it until a couple months later. It was immature and I wasn't proud of the decision. I've tried making appeals but they wanted to exile me completely. That offense was my only offense and in return, I was exiled. About a year later I contacted Stuvi for an unban and he was generous enough to do it but put me on a staff watchlist until I prove my loyalty. It was a couple days after, Devul didn't want me back in the community yet so the second Mass RDM comes into play. Before I was banned for the first Mass RDM, I attempted to do it again when the admin couldn't ban me. I don't entirely remember me trying to do this and I completely forgot that ever happened due to having very bad memory but I believe Devul that I could have tried a second time. Since I couldn't do anything about it, I had to wait. It's been about 2 years now since my punishment and I'm appealing once again in an effort to come back with maturity and putting the toxic past behind. I'm turning 19 on Friday and I hoped to be unbanned on my birthday as a more meaningful gift. I regret my actions and I've owned up to them. I'm sorry for my behavior in the past and it's not who I am now. I've changed my attitude and grown up. Devul if I could get a second chance on returning to the server, I will be grateful.

Time of Occurrence: Around 2 years ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review, but I can tell you already that your chances are slim.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

We were already generous enough to grant you a second chance by revoking your first permanent ban and you literally threw it right in the next bin. You wasted you chances by committing another MassRDM spree. You will not come back this time so you can do another when you get bored for a third time.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.