Digby IV

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Medium Shaq
Your Steam ID: 76561198201276295
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Harvey Giovanni

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Yeffrey

Reason for Report: I had a sit with him for a rdm report I had made, and he deemed that me "taking a picture of his friend is enough initiation." Unhappy with this reasoning I said that every person that takes a photo of me, or a friend, will get mowed down. He then threatened to ban me for RDM If i do that. Hopefully you can see how this dosent make sense. I then made another report to speak to a diffrent admin to see what they say, he instantly claims, and closes it and threatens to ban me again for misusing the Report system. I also lost 6k in medical bills, so I would very much apreciate getting my money back.
Time of Occurrence: 5:50pm 11/17/18
Evidence to support your claim: This is the report video I made
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First off, you are completely changing what I said. He pulled the weapon on you, told you to stop punching the guy and you turned around and took a picture of him with an illegal weapon on his back. The other guy with the m249 pulled his weapon at that time and pointed it at you, you then proceeded to run away. If you listen, you can hear the loading sound for the m249 when you are looking at the fellow with the vector, meaning it was pointed at you before you turned around. Of course what all this looks like to him is: you just took a picture of his org-mate with an illegal weapon (incriminating him) and can now give it to the police, then to make matters worse, you ran when he tried to stop you with the m249.

Second, "taking a picture of his friend is enough initiation." means in this situation, you are doing something to warrant them to shoot (after you ran from the gun) In any other circumstance, shooting somebody after taking a photo of you would be RDM, but in this case, because of how you took a picture of him with an illegal gun then ran after they initiated it would not, hence the reason why I said "If you go around shooting people who take a picture of you, you would be banned for RDM" It does make sense, because they are two completely different scenarios.

Last of all, when I handled your sit and gave my verdict, you cannot simply make another report because you did not like the outcome. When you said "I'll just make another report" I explained to you the reasoning I just mentioned and why you cannot do that. Yet a few moments later, I see a report made by you for the exact same situation I just dealt with. I flew over to you and told you that not even fifteen seconds earlier I had told you to not do that, and if you felt like I had handled the situation incorrectly, you can make a staff report, hence the reason why I threatened to give you warning points if you did it again. In the end, I did talk to the guy and told him that he could have stopped shooting when you had stopped running, but with all the reasons listed above, I believed the kill was valid.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.