Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: yellow book
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29809797
Your Character Name: Daniel Carter

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mark

Ban Reason: Corruption without permission as Police, FailRP as Police. Attempting to force a player to go another job to benefit you.
Time of Occurrence: 8:10 GMT 0 - 24/08/2017
Relevant Evidence:
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/failrp-corrupt.4439/#post-25091
Additional members involved/witnessing:

The reason for the ban is unjust as all three (?) are wrong. I was never corrupt while playing as Police, the player was never forced to go another job to benefit me. Even if you look at the video none of this is taking place, everything that was said never gone through and are just assumptions by the banning administrator.

The personal medic thing is an inside joke between me and my friend, and as we noticed that @Buddyro22 was getting so upset over something so little in a video game we decided to have a little bit of fun by taking some unnecessary detours around the police station. Note that we did actually arrest the person, and if you check the logs this would back us up.

Literally all I did was drive around a few times unnecessarily before arresting the person.

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.
This was denied an hour before you posted this.
I told him to make a new one without the other guy in it

D

Deleted member 874

As I was aware and told by others especially with the video evidence, You were tagging along as friends and were all doing this together. Minus the player who reported you.

Just hearing the words stated by you guys should not be used. You should know in no valid roleplay situation in real life or fake life would you ever state for an arrested player or person to go a job to benefit you.

I will unban you, Dont do this again please uphold a decent roleplay experience as you are a police officer.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.