Years of Mono

LV

YøüngHäbby

STEAM_0:1:122905120

Your Character Name: Young Pablo

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): TB3FIVE

Ban Reason: NLR
Unban Reason: Honestly didn't know it was nlr because they called it out on radio too go too docs after I died there and I technically didn't go too docs there was already a call on the black gtr I arrested him than went too my car where his friends shot me and he died in crossfire.

Time of Occurrence: 12/4/2021 7:05pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:MR.NEX
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Understood the call doesn't mean I can go back.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't exactly involved in the situation, but I have recording of what happened ... if Young died only 2 times during that engagement I think he didn't technically brake NLR (unless he wasn't called in for backup) since it could be counted that the first encounter was a PD raid.
What he is claiming in my eyes is 100% true.

Last edited:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i was called for back up the black gtr was reported wanted

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i was called for back up the black gtr was reported wanted
but you still came back when you cant come back it was a shootout you only have 2 lifes if its a raid btw i was apart of the shootout

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

idk if this could be classified as a shootout or a raid, in my opinion it could be counted as a raid since he made his way inside the log house to confront the people with guns. Also why did you have to attract the PD attention Berry, you were the one to fire his pistol right, were you intentionally baiting them to come so there would be a gun fight?

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Berry, you were the one to fire his pistol right, were you intentionally baiting them to come so there would be a gun fight?
nah

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

YøüngHäbby

STEAM_0:1:122905120

Your Character Name: Young Pablo

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): TB3FIVE

Ban Reason: NLR
Unban Reason: Honestly didn't know it was nlr because they called it out on radio too go too docs after I died there and I technically didn't go too docs there was already a call on the black gtr I arrested him than went too my car where his friends shot me and he died in crossfire.

Time of Occurrence: 12/4/2021 7:05pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:MR.NEX
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Understood the call doesn't mean I can go back.
I was there to help @TB3FIve and give him a second opinion, I did nothing but give my opinion of the situation, @mman2002 broke NLR from what I was shown in the sit to give my opinion, he died at the shootout then came back to the area breaking NLR.

TB3FIve

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing further evidence, I have come to the conclusion to revoke your ban.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.