Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Vittorio
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59609709
Your Character Name: Yung Stunna

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shiblamo or @Tango not sure which

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect
Unban Reason: Too harsh of a punishment excessive use of power. I've had personal problems with shiblamo in the past, I feel this ban length was purely based off one's grudge of me. I have a very low warning point on the server and have never been banned for anything before. I'm seeking proper justification of my ban length or expunge this from my record and completely dismiss it. I feel what I said was a rebuttal of the energy shiblamo was putting out. He provoked me the entire time. Holding me while handcuffed just for a group to talk shit then ban me seemed sorta stupid. I'm not in the right, I, do apologize for being vulgar; and any sort of disrespect. I simply am just seeking less harsh of a ban length

Time of Occurrence: 1/28/2019 10:58 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Video:

Last edited:

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

My energy? All I was doing was trying to explain to you why I revived you and voided your death so you could resume role play. You kept talking over me and making fun of me stumbling over my words. You also cut the video at a very convenient mark...there’s more to it and you know it.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

— I didn’t make the ban it’s up to @Tango in the end. Just giving my opinion on the matter. You weren’t very nice to me

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You are going to keep your ban. Keep this as a lesson, you can not go around blatantly disrespecting people especially people who are trying to help, Shiblamo was trying to explain it to you in a calm manner while you tried to step all over him.

I have no regret for the ban. You definitely deserve it. While we try to continue RP, you break RP and complain while Shiblamo has to come out and keep explaining it to you.

This appeal is denied.

Face the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.