Not open for further replies.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Yung Stunna
Your Steam ID: Vittorio
Your Character Name: STEAM_0:1:59609709

Date and time of loss: March 15th maybe? Ive been busy, haven't had time to make this.

What happened: I walked past two stationary vehicles, while I walked past the game glitched causing my character to get launched in the air resulting in my death, and loss of Scar-H.

What do you need refunded: Scar-H (Had a foregrip, and AimPoint) I mainly want just the Scar, but if possible attachments also.
Evidence: @Yeffrey told me to make this refund as he was the staff member handling the problem

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I do not recall asking you to make a refund request. Usually when a staff member asks a player to create one, it is because their items cannot be refunded in game by other staff members. perhaps you have tagged the wrong person?

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I do not recall asking you to make a refund request. Usually when a staff member asks a player to create one, it is because their items cannot be refunded in game by other staff members. perhaps you have tagged the wrong person?
Perhaps I did, I'm trying to confirm now. @RX55927R11DEZ was part of the situation when it happened.

EDIT: It was you, it was when Craig jefferson made a report on another problem with the base that we raided. During that, I was told to make a refund for my death due to the car glitching and killing me. Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I remember the report rx55 made, but I couldn’t verify anything due to the fact that the props had been picked up, I told him to take it to the forums because he said he had evidence and we were busy. I could not void anything at the time.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.