Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Rafa

SteamID: 76561198850937909

Your Character Name: Steezy Kane

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: Warning point

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Farmer Joe and @DK

Why should we remove your punishment?: I DID NOT RDM. basically i did have reason to kill him which was because he raided us baited cops to come then fled. We won the base defense and we found him and his car at the bank ALSO DK LIED saying mira was never there and he never saw him

Time of Occurrence: 8:00-8:30 west

Additional members involved/witnessing: @BubbaDice @Josh Brown

Do you have any evidence to support your case?

Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Yvng Dreads, I will be handling your Warning Point Appeal.​

So at this time I will be lifting this warning point as you did back your claim with valid evidence to why you had a reason to kill this player.

However you could have handled this situation differently, instead of running into a Bank with 10+ people and active Security inside just to kill an unarmed Civilian. There was no need for this unnecessary shootout to occur.
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
  • Failure To Value Life - The act of not valuing the life of your character, such as running into active shootouts. (However a huge shootout was caused over killing an unarmed Civilian inside the Bank, and you also died in the process when all of this could've been avoided if you took it elsewhere).
i.e. You could have waited for the Civilian to leave the Bank for you guys to then initiate your kill on him in a less populated area, this would've made more sense. The issuing Staff Member was only try to get this point across as it would've been FailRP for you to do this and also FTVL because you also died in the process of killing an unarmed Civilian.

Warning Point Appeal Accepted
Thread Locked & Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.