z9’s Return To Monolith

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

z9 The Head Huncho

Banned
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Trappin in the bando
I have never took the time to introduce myself to all of monolith so I decided to get more active on forums.

Wassup homies, I’m z9,
I use to play competitive
PUBG
Ironsight
& COD

I’ve been playing Console and PC Games for about 13 years. I use to be in a lot of competitive teams such as

TropicalSpirits & A7 wasn’t the most popular teams back then but was filled with the best.

My monolith player level is 111.
Monolith Org: GS9
You can catch me driving around truenorth in a white Tesla.

Civilian Status: Approach with caution ;)

Eldar987

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Tell me what you know about the original Saints Row and Protect the Pimp

z9 The Head Huncho

Banned
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Trappin in the bando
Tell me what you know about the original Saints Row and Protect the Pimp
Lol I never did protect the pimp only all the mayhems I smacked people around with the foam finger though the chainsaw was nuts the homie Johnny got stabbed In the stomach by the ronnin had to take him to the hospital then got in a huge shootout I took down the Jamaican guys first I can’t renember their gang name. The brother hood was wack for killing the homie the guy you break out of jail with first mission.

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
I have never took the time to introduce myself to all of monolith so I decided to get more active on forums.

Wassup homies, I’m z9,
I use to play competitive
PUBG
Ironsight
& COD

I’ve been playing Console and PC Games for about 13 years. I use to be in a lot of competitive teams such as

TropicalSpirits & A7 wasn’t the most popular teams back then but was filled with the best.

My monolith player level is 111.
Monolith Org: GS9
You can catch me driving around truenorth in a white Tesla.

Civilian Status: Approach with caution ;)
what's up kevin

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
Glad i’m getting to know you kinda , Welcome back mane

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
Reactions: Gamz

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
He's not new he just hasn't made a forum account yet.

Eldar987

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Lol I never did protect the pimp only all the mayhems I smacked people around with the foam finger though the chainsaw was nuts the homie Johnny got stabbed In the stomach by the ronnin had to take him to the hospital then got in a huge shootout I took down the Jamaican guys first I can’t renember their gang name. The brother hood was wack for killing the homie the guy you break out of jail with first mission.
Yo for real, Gat was the boy. Carlos, I'm glad he dragged that son of a bitch through the street. Dude was annoying

Hello migo

Jun 3, 2018
New York
Nice to meet you I’m Thomas sad only got to play with you for a couple days

rxsm

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2017
UK Last Seen: Being Mak Bandito
My honey is back.

Shiblamo

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 6, 2018
Las Vegas
welcome back, yo lemme join GS9 so I don’t have to take your fat rdm reports anymore :rolleyes:

Reactions: Satan and dylan7

The JD

Banned
Banned
Oct 19, 2018
Yo, if you gs9 and 1% boys would stop raiding me that would be great :)