Your Steam Name: sorry
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:151230579
Your Character Name: Vladi Pasovski

Target Steam Name: Zemar0
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57284914
Target Character Name (if known): Zack Fisher

Request reason: Failrp / Stalling RP / FearRP
When did the situation occur?: 1 hour ago
Your evidence to support your claim: basically we asked for id in the first time he said no while being on gun point after 3 seconds he said why and then when we wanted to gave us it was too late

at 0:06 he said no which is fail rp
at 0:09 he said why which is stalling the rp
then we decided to take him out
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Pester

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Because we have to go over this again, I am going to explain to you exactly why this report is borderline fraudulent.

The situation was already assessed, and I think that we should stick to the repercussions of your ban. Making a player report for a situation that was concluded is an extra step that you should've not taken. I was literally watching the situation unfold in front of me, and without even checking the video I could already tell that something wasn't right with the situation to begin with. I am going to use the same logic here that I did in my post before, if you truly believe that he was breaking a rule then you should have reported him then and there.

At around 1:30 you even said, "why would I report my friend". This means that you openly acknowledged that he was in the wrong, making you just as liable for the situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.