Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

(this ban appeal isn't only for forums its for the server I just cant access the other ban appeal)
Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX but he said it's up to @Tj
Ban Reason: Hacking
Unban Reason: In July I released a frag montage and shortly after I was banned for hacking. I have never stopped trying to prove myself innocent since the day of my ban and I do not plan to give up because I know that I didn't hack and I don't want to give up until I prove to you that I didn't hack. I miss playing on this server every day with my friends and I really just want to come back. I will do absolutely anything you need me to do to prove that I didn't hack. Also 6 months ago I made a video of me trying to prove that I didn't hack. I really hope you can please give me a chance to prove it to you because once again I know I didn't hack and I really want to be apart of this community again. -Zar

Time of Occurrence: 6 months ago

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I already told you I'm not going to lift your ban and I will leave it up to @Tj

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I already told you I'm not going to lift your ban and I will leave it up to @Tj
I know, I just really miss the server man and I know I didn't hack and I just want to prove it to you @Tj and the community.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@TJ. ay man, im really tryin not to push you or take ur time but its almost been a whole year since i got banned. I know I didn't hack and I will wait as long as it takes but just please give me a chance to prove It.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to you creating an alternate account the ban is permanent and you cannot appeal it.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.