Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ZEKE

SteamID: 76561198362353262

Your Character Name: Zeke Whackem

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 1 week

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @zues

Why should we remove your punishment?: Its was not RDM The dude i killed scammed me and I ended up in jail because of him so i robbed him for some guns . he's not safe a the premium box because he was code red for me because he scammed me, offered me 3000$ to get him out of handcuffs and freed him only for him to say i paid you 3000 and not actually have paid me anything at all

Time of Occurrence: 3/28/2024

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Do you have any evidence to support your case? N/A

ThéOGZeus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He never made that deal with you. Nothing in the logs shows that he asked you to free him. The guy has no mic, so if he did ask for that it would have been in the logs as well.
U gave me no evidence to support anything you said.

U asked this guy to pull out 10 Honey Badger's for a "gun deal". When u wanted to kill him the hole time.
That is not allowed either.
U took 4 Honey Badger's and your friend took 6 from him after you killed him. Then told us in the sit that u only took 1. We told you that was a lie cuz u picked up 4. Where u then again lied to us telling us that u gave them to random people in hardware. That was a lie cuz you gave your friend the other 3. U kept 1 and he logged off with the rest of the guns straight after the episode.

On top of that you yelled and trash talked me and the moderator that took the sit to begin with. @Killjoy445
When it didn't go your way you asked for me to come. I told you more or less the same, explaining step by step why you are in the wrong. That was still not good enough, you then asked for another SA to come to the sit.

There seems to be a pattern with your Reports/Sits *- Lying in sits - RDM - Threaten to get people demoted from admin/Making Staff report.*

You have had many chances to correct this behavior, nothing seems to be improving so that is why the ban is now longer than it would have been for a one off instance.

Have a great day.

*ThéOGZeus*

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Zeke

You are on a really bad bath here in our community.

I typically don’t agree with bans but in this case your behavior is out of control and I highly suggest you take this week off to think through your actions and come back with better attitude / improved behavior or future punishments will grow larger.

Ban Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.