Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Zekers

SteamID: 76561198362353262

Your Character Name: Zeke Williams

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: Not sure

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Dk @Covent

Why should we remove your punishment?: Its people like me who keep this server alive I got my own clan the KIA Boys and we steal cars and what are KIA boys known for in real life stealing cars and being reckless and for some reason these admins think they can just prop freeze my car kick me out and blacklist me from driving , if I'm being a reckless driver in the server its the cops jobs to stop me and arrest me not the admins job I'm not understanding why I would be blacklisted at all as i broke no rules so i guess if driving like that's not allowed me and all of my clan members are not allowed on the server cause that's mostly what we do is go on police chases and steal cars drive reckless. Now also addressing my gun blacklist I was getting RDA that's why I logged out I just don't understand the gun blacklist as I never RDM anyone I just LTAP and usually that's a 12 hour ban not a 1 week gun blacklist . I donate a lot to this server and I'm and active member in the community keeping it alive so I just don't understand where the admins get off driving players like me off the server for good , as that is what kills the server in the long run.

Time of Occurrence: 4PM 3/24/2024 For the Vehicle Blacklist not to sure on the Gun blacklist but a few days ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: 76561199130184658 ( BumbleCrumb ) The passenger of the vehicle when I was blacklisted

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Zeke,

Regarding your vehicle blacklist, I am the one who blacklisted you, and I cannot speak on your other blacklists as I did not hand those out. I received multiple reports about you fail driving, and started to observe you and your driving. There is a difference in stealing cars and trying to get away from police, and purposely fail driving. Hunting other peoples vehicle to blow up and disable them, is not that and ruins others fun. The two days was given due to your previous history of you already receiving a warning 2 days prior for fail driving from another staff member.

After receiving your blacklist, you went on an OOC rant about how I am a bad staff member because I blacklisted you. You also then opened numerous reports about the blacklist after being told to take it to the forums to either a staff report or the appeals section. After several warnings, we had to kick you from the server for you to cool down. You then decided to rejoin, and continue creating reports and ranting in OOC, resulting in receiving a few hour ban from DK.

Zeke, Please take this time from the server to cool down and re-evaluate your behavior on the server. We as a whole staff team have been very lenient with you and try to give you as many chances as we possibly can.

Here is ONE of the videos that were submitted prior to me even watching you. https://streamable.com/xdzz8b

Last edited:

Zeke

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah bro so the guy who made the blacklist is able to deny it i think this should be reviewed by someone else

Zeke

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Where at all were you lenient in any type of way by the imagination you went invisible and watched me and blacklisted me if you were to warn me then i woulda started driving a little less reckless stop lying , also if you pay attention in that video he was trying to prop minge right there at the end

Last edited:

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah bro so the guy who made the blacklist is able to deny it i think this should be reviewed by someone else
You are right, old habit before the changes. It will be reviewed by a different staff member.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Had you been respectful and not went into OOC to rant about a punishment, which wasn't even long, then this appeal would've been taken seriously and you likely would've been unblacklisted.

Please respect our rules and staff. I'm glad you're a contributing member of the server, but that doesn't give you the green flag to do what you want.

I think you can wait out your 2 day blacklist. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.