Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Zesty Insesty
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53460138

Your Character Name: John Striker

Which Admin blacklisted you: Chosendemon
What were you blacklisted from: Police Cadet

Blacklist Reason:I was blacklisted on my police cadet character until October 4th for accidental ticket spamming. I was told by the person to ticket his car multiple times, he tried to make me exploit the game technically, the admin who blacklisted me did handle the person who tried to exploit the game for xp. I would just like to say it was not my intention to do this, i did not realize you could even ticket spam in the first place, ive tried to ticket cars before and it wouldnt even let me give one ticket which was weird. I feel as though this blacklist was a little bit unfair, and the admin who blacklisted me wouldnt even let me talk really, he kinda just blacklisted me and that was that.
Time of Occurrence: 3-4 days ago
Relevant Evidence: Theres really not much else to say. i didnt really get a fair admin sit for that
Additional members involved/witnessing: there was another guy there but i cant remember his name also i think he was banned or something.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Two things to point out:
1. I was watching you from noclip and you went along with the guy telling you to ticket spam.
2. You and he were both laughing and you were moving to ticket spam another car.
If you can provide video evidence that you were actually tricked I will accept the appeal. However, a one-week blacklist is pretty light for a punishment since you can still do everything else on the server. You have 24 hours to post evidence.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No evidence was posted so
appeal: DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.