Not open for further replies.

FloppySyrup

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: FloppySyrup
Roleplay Name: Raul Bonbado
Player level: 225
Bank/inventory screenshots: Bank --> Inventory --> Levels screenshots (include player level and skills): Player level --> Skills --> Previous Organizations: N/A
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I'm looking for a sense of security to be able to follow through with some profitable business projects, but I also would enjoy the overall company of friendly members that I can not only rely on to be there as a partner but as a family member as well.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bank/inventory screenshots: Bank --> Inventory --> Levels screenshots (include player level and skills): Player level --> Skills --> Previous Organizations: N/A
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I'm looking for a sense of security to be able to follow through with some profitable business projects, but I also would enjoy the overall company of friendly members that I can not only rely on to be there as a partner but as a family member as well.
Hello, can you please provide a screenshot of your bank balance? Appears to be cut off in the screenshot you sent.

little_jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Little_Jack
Roleplay Name: Jack Liam
Player level: 95
Bank/inventory screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1787416712
Levels screenshots (include player level and skills): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1787416774 and
Previous Organizations: I honestly cant remember but i was in like 4
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I think it will be fun and i will get a chance to meet new people.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted:
Welcome to the organization, please message either me or Mark when you're next in town to receive your invitation. Please ensure to carefully review the organization's relationships prior to joining.

Steam Name: Little_Jack
Roleplay Name: Jack Liam
Player level: 95
Bank/inventory screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1787416712
Levels screenshots (include player level and skills): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1787416774 and
Previous Organizations: I honestly cant remember but i was in like 4
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I think it will be fun and i will get a chance to meet new people.
Accepted:
Welcome, you have been accepted to the organization, however, your levels and skills seem to be a bit low. In the next two weeks please try your best to improve your skill levels (doesn't need to be all, but work on specializing in at least one that would provide a decent amount of money e.g farming, chemistry). I also noticed based on your police level you like to role-play as police quite often, this is perfectly okay; however, if you're going to be roleplaying as a detective try your best not to willingly investigate our allies, or even enemies unless you're ordered to do so by a superior. Please ensure to carefully review the organization's relationships prior to joining.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Updated Alliances:
+ The Informals

Updated Membership:
Can't be bothered to update the thread every time someone joins or leaves (takes a few minutes to edit the psd, upload it to imgur then update the image), will update it when I get the chance to but currently, Tyler Johnson has left and we recruited a few more people; now at a total of 8 members.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’m on vacation for about three weeks so during that time @TheRustyPlayer will be the main org leader.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Zhao Announcement

Due to recent conflicts with current allies
"the informals" Kurt Engels has been
removed from our syndicate.

We would like to introduce our newest member
@Jimmy Harrison

Our war with @Kn1ght is still currently
Active

the odd gamer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: battlefield1923
Roleplay Name: Ismail Chaudhry
Player level: 52
Bank/inventory screenshots: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/602167964694741002/Screenshot_139.png Mind the left screen its just my dual Monitor
Levels screenshots (include player level and skills): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/602168331717443602/Screenshot_141.png
Previous Organizations: Southside, The Family, The Mafia, Ballas and Genevesase Family (IDK How to spell it.)
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I have past exp in being in a crime syndicate in Monolith and Other Servers. I can help out in Basing, Warfare, Business (Opening Shops, Dealing with gang ambassadors and Assassinations)

BotDerpyMario

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Bot DerpyMario
Roleplay Name:Johnny Ceno
Player level: 166
Bank/inventory screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1810983868
Levels screenshots (include player level and skills):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1810985169
Previous Organizations:Never was in an org
Why do you want to join Zhao? (Short answer, 1-2 sentences): I wish to join Zhao because ever since I started playing I was solo until now but when I started to get to cocaine I got raided much more by orgs and realized I cant solo everything and that I need an active and friendly org that I can help them and that can help me

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@the odd gamer

Hello and thank you for your
Request to join Zhao
unfortunately after looking
At your player skills we are
Going to have to put your
application on
HOLD until
your skills improve.

try improving on a few skills
and reapply again in 2 weeks

thankyou

Last edited:

the odd gamer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

k @TheRustyPlayer is it fine if I get to lvl 70 and provide a screenshot when I do?

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

k @TheRustyPlayer is it fine if I get to level 70 and provide a screenshot when I do?
Yes that would be fine

although your application
is on hold that doesn't stop you from
roaming the city with our members,
in fact we would encourage it as we are
currently participation in many activities
with other orgs.​

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@BotDerpyMario

On behalf of Zhao
I would like to inform you that
your application to our org has been
reviewed and
Accepted

Please contact me next time we are in the city
for an invite, please revise the allies and we do tolerate
disobedience in this matter, thankyou

*BOOM_★Are u here?★

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@the odd gamer

You have now been accepted
Into Zhao, please message me next
the time I am in the city.

please have a look over who our allies
& enemies are.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm coming back to town as my vacation is now over. I would like to give a huge thanks to @TheRustyPlayer for leading the organization alone while I was gone, he did amazing work!

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately going to have to leave Monolith for a while, out of all the organizations I have made, Zhao has probably been one of the best and most en-joyful ones so far. Glad to announce @TheRustyPlayer will be taking over as the organization leader (forever, I guess). I may drop in from time to time in-game, but I don't have enough time to lead the org nor staff on the server. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.