LV

Your Steam Name: Ziggy46
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63242778
Your Character Name: Zak Nibber

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mitter

Ban Reason: Attempt RDM
Time of Occurrence: 2:10
Relevant Evidence:After a day of Being A paramedic, It was first day on the server and i felt like farming and messing with the cops a bit. It was 2 in the morning and I saw a guy who was being a bit of a dick and i punch three times and left, didn't kill him or offend him. after that i went back to farming. I never got a warning never did anything bad before, since it was my first day and i get a 4 day ban for punching a guy 3 times. I'm not saying i wasn't wrong i did punch a guy, but a 4 day ban is a bit much i was expecting the guy to call the police and get me arrested like a normal person/role-player or even warning/kick. I've seen people kill me for no reason and i report them and they don't get punish even though they were way in the wrong. After all that i'm not saying i was good but a 4 day ban was to much for something much smaller than it seemed.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ventillion(Hank Schroder)

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Recently we have begun to be much harsher in our punishments, sorry that you feel this is unjust but you are Denied.

Ziggy46

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Recently we have begun to be much harsher in our punishments, sorry that you feel this is unjust but you are Denied.

That's not a proper explanation to this situation i would like you be more specific about my ban. giving harsher punishments is very vague statement and i want to know why you denied my appeal. Please be more Descriptive. @Mitter

Status
Not open for further replies.