Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Treezy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Your Character Name: Django Freeman

Target Steam Name: evhnpuvzCute isn't sHE?saints
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:567750262STEAM_0:1:578438853STEAM_0:0:155562852STEAM_0:1:120321312
Target Character Name:Frank ApplesauceJohn StroganoffDavid LewisFrank Saints
(+ More)

Request Reason: Mass RDM + Attempted Mass RDM, Player Targeting, Mic Spam.

[2.2]
1. You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.

They killed us because they thought we raided their friend at motel, we never raided motel at all on this day, I can supply footage of over 20-30 minutes before they killed 4 people for completely no reason (MassRDM) Staff can also check logs to see that Gx, Reallyhim or I (Treezy) have not even lockpicked any of the motel doors even remotely close to this time period or even the whole day.

4. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

Instantly massed us, didn't even ask any questions to confirm that we did not raid motel, after they killed @reallyhim I stepped out the car and put my hands up, I'll be the first to admit at first it seemed like they were just in the moment and didn't have enough time to see me put my hands up before beaming me, until one of them literally says
"They both hopped out with their hands up, I'm not going for that"
also I later realized that I had instantly put my hands up when I got out of the car, they had to of seen me put them up if they shot me while I was out of the car. I'll remind you that this whole situation where they killed 4 people was because a random person told them that we raided their friends at the motel, they didn't even ask their friends at the motel because they would of got told that we never did, once again you can check logs on this, none of us lockpicked any motel door or killed anyone there, got killed there or anything else. They did not have a good reason to just start firing upon us as we didn't even do the thing they were firing at us for. This was Mass RDM.

15. You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable amount of time to respond and act upon your commands and must make sure they heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.

Pretty sure this one went out the window whenever my teammate got out and started shooting back at them, however even if he didn't they were still going to kill us regardless for something we didn't do, I was not the driver so I had no control over where the car went, they had already been shooting at us before even questioning us if we raided the motel, or even saying anything to us at all. When we stopped, I got out and put my hands up and they killed me, and the other one still in the car which were just blatant rdm's since we didn't do the things they killed us over.

[4.1.1]
6. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

Attempted to mug us in front of the mechanic, until Evhn told them to stop because they couldn't do it there, then trailed us down to right in front of the gas station and power plant, where there's literally npc's at the gas station and attempted to mug us there, we drove off and they started lighting all of us up, it's not even realistic to follow someone to a different location to try and rob them there in real life after a bunch of people just heard you almost rob them in a more public place. (Attempted Mass RDM) because you can not mug there, I even told them about the thread that was made on us recently being too close to PD, where they mugged us was more closer to NPC's than where we mugged the other guy that the 4 of us got warning points for.

is the post where me and my friends that are also part of this situation got warning points for mugging someone 13 cars away from PD's FRONT door and a tunnel separated. This is about the same distance give or take away from the mechanic, and about the same distance of the npc's at dealership as they were to gas station in this instance. Their mug which one could argue was attempted mass rdm was invalid and they knew it, this is why when they killed us they used a motel excuse that we weren't even at.

Player Targeting
Ever since Frank Saints RDM'd me earlier in the day and got blacklisted for weapons, not sure what time because the sit went on for a minute, he had just ordered wings IRL no flavor or sauce at all, just plain.. They started targeting us at every corner, right now I can't post a 6 hour long video to show MANY 10 second periods they ran into us and tried to do something to us but if this is disputed later in the thread I will find all the instances and make them into clips with timestamps.

When did the situation occur?
Mass RDM00:15 (12:15AM) American EST 2/17/22 (Give or take a few minutes).
Attempted Mass RDM23:54 (11:54PM) American EST 2/16/22 (Give or take a few minutes).
Player TargetingSince whenever Frank Saints got his weapon blacklist from RDM'ing me the first time on 2/16 up until this post.
Mic SpamAt the end of the second clip where they massed us, you can here one of them say "S*&t On" about 10 times. This is also OOC, because I'm a dead body to them in RP.

Your evidence to support your claim:
didnt raid wtf.PNG
(After I put in OOC that they had just RDM'd atleast 3 people, puvz if you see this I am sorry I called you an idiot, if you took offense to that but you've called me a retard and other things recently, I think we both know we're not gonna take offense to these types of words)

Additional members involved/witnessing: @reallyhim @ᴳˣ
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said, someone on our radio said "I am getting raided at motels" then shortly after said "Its Django and Noah". So we called KOS for that reason.
(After I put in OOC that they had just RDM'd atleast 3 people, puvz if you see this I am sorry I called you an idiot, if you took offense to that but you've called me a retard and other things recently, I think we both know we're not gonna take offense to these types of words)
Also ur good

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think it was @regentmoney147 who claimed u raided him, I am unsure tho

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said, someone on our radio said "I am getting raided at motels" then shortly after said "Its Django and Noah". So we called KOS for that reason.

Also ur good
Yes but we didnt do it, so you still killed us for something that we didnt do. Not sure how it works, if responsibility goes to him for saying that which led to you guys killing us which is technically RDM in my eyes because we didn't raid them. In my eyes its like standing inside the bank and cops being like "Hes raiding the bank" and then arresting you for raiding the bank, when you never did anything.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes i understand that. That is why I apologized.

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

bro i am not reading all that, all of our kills on you were valid. either i personally had KOS or someone on freq had kos in all of our interactions, if you had died and the kos was invalid in any situation i apologize.

sincerely, your lover.

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im on a weapons blacklist LMAO idk how i can get put into a report about rdm when i cant even use a gun

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bro i am not reading all that, all of our kills on you were valid. either i personally had KOS or someone on freq had kos in all of our interactions, if you had died and the kos was invalid in any situation i apologize.

sincerely, your lover.

thats your choice, and no you guys literally killed us for something we didnt do, we never raided motel, and also the public mugging, literally anything that you did to us that was valid is not in the report.

im on a weapons blacklist LMAO idk how i can get put into a report about rdm when i cant even use a gun
you're literally still in the video as a driver crashing into us and driving someone that is killing us for something we didnt do LMAOO but it is pretty funny nonetheless, i'll give you that

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

thats your choice, and no you guys literally killed us for something we didnt do, we never raided motel, and also the public mugging, literally anything that you did to us that was valid is not in the report.

you're literally still in the video as a driver crashing into us and driving someone that is killing us for something we didnt do LMAOO but it is pretty funny nonetheless, i'll give you that
Like stated, all of MY kos' were valid, the motel situation was NOT called out by me or anyone mentioned in this player report.

With the public mugging, i called out that the skyline you were in had a class 3 in it, it wasn't my decision to mug you.

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

so im just gonna try and clear up this report by going through all of @Django Freeman points

Player Targeting
Ever since Frank Saints RDM'd me earlier in the day and got blacklisted for weapons, not sure what time because the sit went on for a minute, he had just ordered wings IRL no flavor or sauce at all, just plain.. They started targeting us at every corner, right now I can't post a 6 hour long video to show MANY 10 second periods they ran into us and tried to do something to us but if this is disputed later in the thread I will find all the instances and make them into clips with timestamps
that situation was already dealt with it was a misunderstanding but none-the-less dealt with by staff, but to say because of me getting a blacklist from a situation i had with you earlier and implying the reason we had all these fights was because of that is definitely a reach. i dont really care about the blacklist per-se because it was just a misunderstanding from how i took it. you accusing us of player targetting you because of a sit we had over a blacklist is overhead. also the wings were so fucking buss and definitely had flavor just cause i didnt have sauce on that bitch doesnt mean it cant be good o_O
also I later realized that I had instantly put my hands up when I got out of the car, they had to of seen me put them up if they shot me while I was out of the car
i just wanna clear this up, if you rewatch your clip you dont put your hands up until the moment he shoots you. although they shot you, your friend in your car was already KOS which gives us KOS on anyone inside the car
They killed us because they thought we raided their friend at motel, we never raided motel at all on this day, I can supply footage of over 20-30 minutes before they killed 4 people for completely no reason (MassRDM) Staff can also check logs to see that Gx, Reallyhim or I (Treezy) have not even lockpicked any of the motel doors even remotely close to this time period or even the whole day.
this situation derived because someone on our freq called specifically you and noah out in a golden skyline. the person is not involved in this player report but either way, from the motel situation or not all of our kos were valid, you can be able to provide video of what goes on from your point of view, but the people you are with can be the cause of your concern
Attempted to mug us in front of the mechanic, until Evhn told them to stop because they couldn't do it there, then trailed us down to right in front of the gas station and power plant, where there's literally npc's at the gas station and attempted to mug us there, we drove off and they started lighting all of us up, it's not even realistic to follow someone to a different location to try and rob them there in real life after a bunch of people just heard you almost rob them in a more public place. (Attempted Mass RDM) because you can not mug there, I even told them about the thread that was made on us recently being too close to PD, where they mugged us was more closer to NPC's than where we mugged the other guy that the 4 of us got warning points for.
we were aware that you had guns in the car and were going to mug you, we are 3 deep in cars and its quite literally apparent that you know youre going to be robbed. as evhn said in his reply, he was the one to call your skyline out with the guns. youre also not even in view of an npc, nor is it anywhere near you.

https://streamable.com/2mgf6i, at 0:38 your friend is ejected but stands up with a gun, then when you run, he hops out the car and tries to fight. its going to end in a fight no matter what since we both were known to the fact we were going to mug you

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This Mugging isn’t public Enough lemme explain that a little more so as the rule

1. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
First off you were not near any NPCs the closest was gas station but they don’t face outside Nor are they close enough to make this mugging invalid

The second thing it that it’s not like in the main city it has woods on both sides it’s not like we’re mugging you at park or anything

Third is that the power plant doesn’t really count as a government building … anymore it has since been removed of sercurity NPC (from my knowledge) and is no longer raidable

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Target Steam Name:evhnpuvzCute isn't sHE?saints
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:567750262STEAM_0:1:578438853STEAM_0:0:155562852STEAM_0:1:120321312
Target Character Name:Frank ApplesauceJohn StroganoffDavid LewisFrank Saints
(+ More)
Also please try not to list people like saints or say “+ More” since saints had a blacklist

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Bro wrote a whole thesis paper about getting fragged

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s kinda funny you claim frank saints of targeting but you just targeted 2 orgs who didn’t even do anything

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Like stated, all of MY kos' were valid, the motel situation was NOT called out by me or anyone mentioned in this player report.

With the public mugging, i called out that the skyline you were in had a class 3 in it, it wasn't my decision to mug you.
yes but you're still responsible, if someone tells me "we have KOS on evhn he's inside the bank" and I walk in there and kill you while you're in inventory, and it turns out being RDM then it's still my fault

that situation was already dealt with it was a misunderstanding but none-the-less dealt with by staff, but to say because of me getting a blacklist from a situation i had with you earlier and implying the reason we had all these fights was because of that is definitely a reach. i dont really care about the blacklist per-se because it was just a misunderstanding from how i took it. you accusing us of player targetting you because of a sit we had over a blacklist is overhead. also the wings were so fucking buss and definitely had flavor just cause i didnt have sauce on that bitch doesnt mean it cant be good o_O
well you literally told my boy that its static right after you got the blacklist, he has a clip of it. Kinda goes against everything you just said here.

i just wanna clear this up, if you rewatch your clip you dont put your hands up until the moment he shoots you. although they shot you, your friend in your car was already KOS which gives us KOS on anyone inside the car

this situation derived because someone on our freq called specifically you and noah out in a golden skyline. the person is not involved in this player report but either way, from the motel situation or not all of our kos were valid, you can be able to provide video of what goes on from your point of view, but the people you are with can be the cause of your concern

we were aware that you had guns in the car and were going to mug you, we are 3 deep in cars and its quite literally apparent that you know youre going to be robbed. as evhn said in his reply, he was the one to call your skyline out with the guns. youre also not even in view of an npc, nor is it anywhere near you.

https://streamable.com/2mgf6i, at 0:38 your friend is ejected but stands up with a gun, then when you run, he hops out the car and tries to fight. its going to end in a fight no matter what since we both were known to the fact we were going to mug you
yes I acknowledge that's true but then one of you literally implies that they seen me put my hands up and killed me anyways.

when you guys tried to public mug us we were in a golden skyline, you were in front of mechanic the first time you tried to and then in front of power plant, and a gas station with npc's, I gave you a link to a thread we similar dealt with this same exact thing, where no npc's could see but it was still public because of the buildings it was close to.

when you guys rdm'd 4 people we were in my black skyline, separate situations, we never got out of my skyline until you guys blew it up so it was impossible to know that we had guns. you guys also kos'd us off of raiding a motel which is something we never did, which is why this is MassRDM.

Bro wrote a whole thesis paper about getting fragged
about getting mass rdm'd* also why are you commenting on a thread that you are not part of aswell as not adding anything contributing to the conversation except a implied diss on me?

It’s kinda funny you claim frank saints of targeting but you just targeted 2 orgs who didn’t even do anything
he literally told us its static after we got returned from him getting his blacklist, my boy has a clip, and you guys literally mass rdm'd us but nice try, we never raided motel and you guys already admitted that was the reason for the kills on all of us.

Also please try not to list people like saints or say “+ More” since saints had a blacklist
he's relevant to the player targeting since he told us its static after he got blacklisted from rdm'ing me the first time in the day, aswell as crashing his car into us so you guys could mass rdm us for something we didnt do, we never raided motel and logs + footage will show it if I need to upload the hour of my gameplay before you guys rdm'd us.

This Mugging isn’t public Enough lemme explain that a little more so as the rule

1. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
First off you were not near any NPCs the closest was gas station but they don’t face outside Nor are they close enough to make this mugging invalid

The second thing it that it’s not like in the main city it has woods on both sides it’s not like we’re mugging you at park or anything

Third is that the power plant doesn’t really count as a government building … anymore it has since been removed of sercurity NPC (from my knowledge) and is no longer raidable
when you guys tried to public mug us we were in a golden skyline, you were in front of mechanic the first time you tried to and then in front of power plant, and a gas station with npc's, I gave you a link to a thread we similar dealt with this same exact thing, where no npc's could see but it was still public because of the buildings it was close to.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yes but you're still responsible, if someone tells me "we have KOS on evhn he's inside the bank" and I walk in there and kill you while you're in inventory, and it turns out being RDM then it's still my fault

well you literally told my boy that its static right after you got the blacklist, he has a clip of it. Kinda goes against everything you just said here.

yes I acknowledge that's true but then one of you literally implies that they seen me put my hands up and killed me anyways.

when you guys rdm'd 4 people we were in my black skyline, separate situations, we never got out of my skyline until you guys blew it up so it was impossible to know that we had guns. you guys also kos'd us off of raiding a motel which is something we never did, which is why this is MassRDM.

about getting mass rdm'd* also why are you commenting on a thread that you are not part of aswell as not adding anything contributing to the conversation except a implied diss on me?

he literally told us its static after we got returned from him getting his blacklist, my boy has a clip, and you guys literally mass rdm'd us but nice try, we never raided motel and you guys already admitted that was the reason for the kills on all of us.

he's relevant to the player targeting since he told us its static after he got blacklisted from rdm'ing me the first time in the day, aswell as crashing his car into us so you guys could mass rdm us for something we didnt do, we never raided motel and logs + footage will show it if I need to upload the hour of my gameplay before

First of all the “public mugging” wasn’t public from my own experience I got mugged right I front of hardware but because it was a little bit to the left it didn’t count as public (monoford) same thing here you were no where near mechanic or close enough to gas station to making it NOT a public mugging also giving us KOS on you to kill you Even if you had your hands up or if you were raiding or anything like that

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First of all the “public mugging” wasn’t public from my own experience I got mugged right I front of hardware but because it was a little bit to the left it didn’t count as public (monoford) same thing here you were no where near mechanic or close enough to gas station to making it NOT a public mugging also giving us KOS on you to kill you Even if you had your hands up or if you were raiding or anything like that
well according to my recent warning point, that is public, got a warning point for mugging someone 13 car lengths away from PD, a whole tunnel seperating it and where no npc's can see.

also, once again, you guys already admitted that you killed us because we "raided motel" which we didn't, that is not valid, aswell as @puvz saying it was someone that was unintroduced on your radio that made this call that we raided something we didn't and thats why you killed us all.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

well according to my recent warning point, that is public, got a warning point for mugging someone 13 car lengths away from PD, a whole tunnel seperating it and where no npc's can see.
That’s in the city and considered public as its on PD road

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also, once again, you guys already admitted that you killed us because we "raided motel" which we didn't, that is not valid, aswell as @puvz saying it was someone that was unintroduced on your radio that made this call that we raided something we didn't and thats why you killed us all.
Well it was also said we had KOS on you from the mugging