The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We've all noticed the fact the game activity has reduced dramatically. There is one main factor that we all know. The lack of updates. Its been a while since we've seen a new big update. Monolith wants new content, me and the boys have looked through the content packs. We've seen the cars you could add. I know more can be added to the game. More hiests, jobs, weapons. It is clear we need new content. We've seen alot of people get banned. Some aren't justified or fair #FREEALEXARHCER. We need an unban wave. Put suggestions for everything in comments

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Temporary fixes wont work, they didn't and basically everyone unbanned in the unban wave is gone again, clearly that isnt the answer. Monolith has times when its dead and when its popping. Really just depends.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Temporary fixes wont work, they didn't and basically everyone unbanned in the unban wave is gone again, clearly that isnt the answer. Monolith has times when its dead and when its popping. Really just depends.
New content still needs to be added because people will get bored.

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We need a union rep that fights for the players to negotiate with the staff for game improvements. Cough #votesushi2022 #makemonogreatagain

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We need a union rep that fights for the players to negotiate with the staff for game improvements. Cough #votesushi2022 #makemonogreatagain
Lmfao.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

stop making these threads theres no point lmfao. banning playerbase for dumb reasons for a long time = lose playerbase. nothing more nothing less

Reactions: Tye

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

New content still needs to be added because people will get bored.
Yeah but there will always be time when mono is dead and when it isnt, if devs keep steadily releasing content then it will stay like this, its been like this for over a year (roughly)

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

its never been this dead tho. a lot of nerfs have ruined the server and is why i stopped playing and dont get on much nowdays

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm pretty sure it's a handful of different reasons. But my opinion for the biggest reason would be the bans. Keep in mind, banning someone can potentially take away their friends as well. I think we need to consider alternatives and using bans as last resorts. If they're toxic, just permanently mute them with appeal considerations several months down the road on good behavior. Blacklist weapons, items, etc. instead of bans.

School season doesn't help either.

Also, better incentives for new players and referral benefits. I've tried to recruit 10+ people, and only a couple stuck around. Having this HUGE grind as a new player and having to put up with rule breaks and RDMs make it tough on the noobies. They need a little help to stay motivated

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

they removed cargo for no reason and new players are introduced to a janky quest system that barley works and is highly outdated with the removal of the real estate npc. Also this is normal when everyone goes back to school around this time.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Big map + Low Player = Dead feeling server. Server pop skyrocketed with southside as well as when we had paralake. I have confidence that once Riverden is released, The server pop will skyrocket and it'll allow newer players to get an easier start.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

its never been this dead tho. a lot of nerfs have ruined the server and is why i stopped playing and dont get on much nowdays
That’s wrong man, it was much worse a while back, it was like 12 players on consistently and didn’t go past 30

I'm pretty sure it's a handful of different reasons. But my opinion for the biggest reason would be the bans. Keep in mind, banning someone can potentially take away their friends as well. I think we need to consider alternatives and using bans as last resorts. If they're toxic, just permanently mute them with appeal considerations several months down the road on good behavior. Blacklist weapons, items, etc. instead of bans.

School season doesn't help either.

Also, better incentives for new players and referral benefits. I've tried to recruit 10+ people, and only a couple stuck around. Having this HUGE grind as a new player and having to put up with rule breaks and RDMs make it tough on the noobies. They need a little help to stay motivated
What twewt said is right, bans have not been that bad recently, especially when looking at the past.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That’s wrong man, it was much worse a while back, it was like 12 players on consistently and didn’t go past 30

What twewt said is right, bans have not been that bad recently, especially when looking at the past.
not wrong

• Haha

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

peace times
So new players can base and make money without the risk of being raided by 2+ guys with some of the best guns. ya this is gonna be boring for old players in fragrp but give the new guys a chance to experience doing drugs and making there first mill.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

peace times
So new players can base and make money without the risk of being raided by 2+ guys with some of the best guns. ya this is gonna be boring for old players in fragrp but give the new guys a chance to experience doing drugs and making there first mill.
just because u broke and got no guns and have never made a mill cuz neko kept shitting on u doesent mean other people need to play on easy mode to make money

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

just because u broke and got no guns and have never made a mill cuz neko kept shitting on u doesent mean other people need to play on easy mode to make money
Dont you buy money off gurra?

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

But still new players can’t make money if they get raided all the times for players like you and me we thrive to get raided cause it’s fun we don’t care about loosing 50k+ But to a new player that is a lot of money

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV