DangerZone640

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Just upgraded to 16gb of ram and still have no wifi, getting back on the 1st thankfully! Cant wait to hop back on
    SpacedSloth
    SpacedSloth
    You're aware you need a Wireless card in your computer to get WiFi signal, not more ram right? Just making sure so you don't waste any money.
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    I am not stupid lmao, I dont have wifi from the ISP which means I cant play. I have a wifi card and it's irrelevant as I use lan but thank you anyway for trying to be helpful.
    SpacedSloth
    SpacedSloth
    I see what you mean, I read it as if you bought ram to fix a wifi issue, didn't connect that you just didn't have internet lol.
    Most people love to sing Take me Home, Country Roads. But most people don't even know that it was made "A Meme" by Fallout 76 Or at least a bigger meme
    Word of advice to anyone: Dont be rude and disrespectful to new players as there is a likelyhood of them one day being far superior than you and they will do to you as you had done to them. Just be nice to them and help them out so if they end up being better than you, you have one more powerful ally.
    Also it's mean so dont do it ;)
    Thank you to everyone who has been amazing on this server
    Valentino
    Valentino
    you leaving?
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    Contemplating leaving the server since I have nowhere to go, but just wanted to complement the peoples.
    Don't ask me if I know how to, 1. Make fading doors 2. How to get an arrest baton 3. Spawn in props. I most likely will respond with hold q or ask Gurrazor.
    Superheavy
    Superheavy
    The fading doors and props are normal, but arrest baton? Jesus.
    I am tired after balancing 3 new people to the server at once who were all ERPing and needed help. After that, they "kidnap" me by locking me in a room. Needless to say very eventful night.
    Also, Finally hit 100 messages without even being overly active on the forums as staff or anything. Think this is the best accomplishment I have ever achieved.
    I keep staying up till 3 to 6 am just reading around the forums on things that aren't even interesting to people for 2 hours. I need help.
    I'm not actually 23 chill monolith lol still gotta figure out how to get it changed
    Lola Meid
    Lola Meid
    u have to ask sd+ to change it on panels
    8B1T
    8B1T
    11 and a half over here.
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    You're not 11 and a half, you're 10
    Here lies all the Meta in monolith
    8B1T
    8B1T
    Free guns at gunstore, wait..this isn't public is it?
    *user has been banned*
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    As in Free guns, you mean free mass RDM at gun store *User banned for length: Permanent*
    Finally bought and installed a new HDD for GMod since my old one took a year to load into the map :) I got an SSD that I plan to buy on the 1st then ill move GMod to that. I am just so happy that my computer doesn't take a year to do things now
    Since my status doesn't matter let's make it about other people. How y'all doing?
    Chubby
    Chubby
    no u
    8B1T
    8B1T
    I was sitting in my living room with my laptop on speakerphone letting my Baby Sister mess round with the "tabwet" and she accidentally opened discord and first thing I hear is "Ya that guy's a N****" infront of my Stepmother, baby sister and little brother. gg
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    @8B1T that is the most perfect thing I've ever read XD
    If you are reading this, thanks for taking time out of your entire life to read this <3 :p
    Reactions: QuickSilver1937
    QuickSilver1937
    QuickSilver1937
    And if you are reading this @XDangerZone640X thank you for taking time out of your life to read my reply to taking time out of my life to read your post about taking time out of people’s lives. Seems we have been entrapped in an endless loop of taking time out of people’s lives. Soon our lives will have ended yet the loop will still be going on. I guess... we wasted our time.
    Superheavy
    Superheavy
    Isn't this usually a post for getting free likes
    DangerZone640
    DangerZone640
    @QuickSilver1937 Lel i was gonna do that but i didnt want a someone to read a lot but thanks :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…