KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84449353

Date and time of loss: Sometime around 10/15-10/20
What happened: I went to go spawn my BMW M4 and it was missing from the garage. I have not sold it, I have looked at the impound lot, I have relogged. Its just gone. I don't have proof of me buying it but I do have a screenshot of it in my garage which I believe is a good enough proof. Thank you!

What do you need refunded: The "onsale" price of the BMW M4 so I can repurchase it (or the full price so I don't have to wait until its on sale)
Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543220312

Note: I bought the BMW on sale. I believe it was somewhere around 550k. I'd prefer to just purchase it outright again, but if I can only be refunded the sale price of it, that would be okay.

Note 2: My last refund request was denied. I have legit tried everything and it isn't there. Its just gone. They said I needed evidence that I didn't sell it but I don't know how I am supposed to show that. Thank you once again!

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Hazza is there no way for me to recieve a refund so I can repurchase it? I get they have to look into it but I’d like to have my car back.

Jenga

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Check your garages (i.e Garage 1, 2 ect), made the same mistake until I realised it was just sitting there on its own in Garage 2

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Check your garages (i.e Garage 1, 2 ect), made the same mistake until I realised it was just sitting there on its own in Garage 2

Already checked, its gone. I'm 100% sure

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This really is an issue that the devs need to look into to prove you did not accidentally sell your vehicle or if it is just in impound. @DevulTj

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This really is an issue that the devs need to look into to prove you did not accidentally sell your vehicle or if it is just in impound. @DevulTj

I am 100% sure it's just gone. Called multiple admins and been in multiple sits and they've checked themselves if it's been impounded.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Closed until this is resolved by someone able to look at it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

We cant check if its impounded - you need to check by yourself. Vehicles do not just "disappear". You either sold it without recognizing or it was impounded and you need to get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.