Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sarrus?
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198929119
Your Character Name: Notorious Sag

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Vexum

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I did literally nothing wrong. All I did was disconnect inside the bank, I wasn't involved in anything whatsoever. My friend told me I was getting reported, but I knew I did nothing wrong so I thought I was fine. Apparently lies can you get you pretty far because someone managed to get me banned for leaving inside a building.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday? I don't know.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I was told to message someone if something happened and I dced, so I pmed @wright the situation that I was being reported for nothing since he was online. And my friend Chris Jericho witnessed that I did nothing.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Vexum handled a report about a player leaving to avoid their arrest. You were the player in question and you did not provide a valid excuse to leave the server. He handled the sit accordingly, but I will allow him to deal with this ban appeal as he is the banning staff member.

Sarrus?

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 7561

@Vexum handled a report about a player leaving to avoid their arrest. You were the player in question and you did not provide a valid excuse to leave the server. He handled the sit accordingly, but I will allow him to deal with this ban appeal as he is the banning staff member.
I left because it was super late and i wanted to, I didnt know i needed a reason because I was not in an RP situation whatsoever

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you knew someone was trying to arrest you why would you leave?

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.