Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 282

Your Steam Name: Sweaty God
Your Steam ID: Why do you need MY SteamID?
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Blacklake

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Bryson
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127231856
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Bryson Nelson

Reason for Request: I have a huge file on Bryson so I will explain more in detail below where the evidence is. But to sum it up, racism and FearRP and FailRP, pretty much all the time.
Time of Occurrence:

Picture 1 Disrespect in OOC

Video 1-2 takes place at 4.20.17 (UTC+4) @ Approx. 12;50pm, in these videos you can see him being racist and breaking FearRP. 

Video 3 takes place at 4.20.17 (UTC +4) @ Approx. 6:10pm. FailRP (Ramming my car for no reason trying to get a reaction of some sort). Failing to Fear RP.

Video 4 takes place at 4.21.2017 (UTC +4) @ Approx, 6:10pm. Racism.

Evidence to support your claim: 

Picture 1

1-_Disrespect_in_ooc.jpg

Video 1:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bryson @PizzaDog @Hazey

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I reviewed video number 2 then reviewed Bryson's video. It's obvious that Bryson was not in the chat range and was unable to hear you or your microphone wasn't on at that moment. 

As for the racism, our rules state that you can be racist to a limit in character but if anyone feels offended in anyway, are allowed to ask the person to stop and that person must abide. For what I see, you just ask Bryson to repeat himself as if you wanted to confirm he insulted you. I have not seen you guys ask him to stop being racist.

Regarding everything else, judgement goes to @John and @Martinerrr

ProfessorSpace

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was actually here and online when this happened and the videos should be excluded from the request as they were dealt with ingame in a sit with @DevulTj

@Labyrinth @John @Martinerrr

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 282

@ProfessorSpace You didn't deal with that situation, in-fact you brought me to a sit to discuss why I RDMed Bryson, and after I showed you the videos, you did nothing about Bryson breaking FearRP in the video, you didn't even inquire. Also Bryson had his discord on full blast, it's not really surprising that he couldn't hear me. Sure maybe I was out of range, whatever, didn't look that far at all to me. 

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

As Labyrinth stated, in relation to Video #2 and the racism claims, no rules are actually broken. The only rule I see being broken is related to Video #3 with the vehicle ramming because it looks very intentional. Also, Bryson had a right to drive off when you pulled a gun on him as you had no advantage in the position you were standing.

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also Bryson had his discord on full blast, it's not really surprising that he couldn't hear me. Sure maybe I was out of range, whatever, didn't look that far at all to me. 

On your video, you began to tell him to get back in 0:05. This was when Bryson deployed his vehicle. As you can see in Bryson's video, discord was still muted at the time and while you were telling him to return in your video, Bryson wasn't in range in his video even before Discord was unmuted. I listened closely to what was said when Discord was unmuted and couldn't hear your voice. I then saw Bryson in his video turn to you in 0:42, you had no microphone icon above your head. This leads me to believe you either weren't speaking at all and forget to press the voice chat key or you weren't in range at all.

D

Deleted member 282

Oh shit, if you listen very closely at 38 seconds in Bryson's video you can hear me say "Top hat get back here" at which point Bryson actually turns around, I think this is pretty compelling evidence that he did indeed hear me.

So you are saying he didn't insult me in OOC in the first picture, @DevulTj I should start calling you Devul Cock from now on, is that okay? That alright with you Devul Cock?

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

So you are saying he didn't insult me in OOC in the first picture, @DevulTj I should start calling you Devul Cock from now on, is that okay? That alright with you Devul Cock?

Would you like me to recall to you the countless amount of slander you have caused the staff team, John? Cut it out. Bryson will be warned for the derogatory statement if that makes you feel better.

D

Deleted member 282

Answer my question TJ, stop changing subject. Is it okay, for me, to call you, Devul Cock?

Because if that's not okay, then how is it okay for Bryson to call me Sweaty Cock in OOC?

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Oh shit, if you listen very closely at 38 seconds in Bryson's video you can hear me say "Top hat get back here" at which point Bryson actually turns around, I think this is pretty compelling evidence that he did indeed hear me.

I did hear "Hey Tophat-" then it was cut off by Lola. I think Bryson did hear "Hey Tophat-" but didn't hear "get back here" because I didn't. He may have turned to you because he heard someone say "Hey Tophat-" and he had a tophat, perhaps he didn't hear the rest. It becomes tricky now because maybe Bryson heard "get back here" or he didn't. I don't know. If he didn't hear you say "get back here", it's a minor mistake on his side for unmuting discord at the wrong time which can't be punishable because how else would he know? I think the right thing to do was mute discord once again after he heard "Hey Tophat-" but it's nothing serious, just a mistake. And you have to admit, discord was very loud and I could only hear Lola yelling or whatever she was talking about.

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I did hear "Hey Tophat-" then it was cut off by Lola. I think Bryson did hear "Hey Tophat-" but didn't hear "get back here" because I didn't. He may have turned to you because he heard someone say "Hey Tophat-" and he had a tophat, perhaps he didn't hear the rest. It becomes tricky now because maybe Bryson heard "get back here" or he didn't. I don't know. If he didn't hear you say "get back here", it's a minor mistake on his side for unmuting discord at the wrong time which can't be punishable because how else would he know? I think the right thing to do was mute discord once again after he heard "Hey Tophat-" but it's nothing serious, just a mistake. And you have to admit, discord was very loud and I could only hear Lola yelling or whatever she was talking about.

Correction; I did hear mumbling which I can make out to "get back here". But like I said, how could Bryson hear "get back here" ? When I first watched Bryson's video, I didn't hear hear you say "Hey Tophat-" and "get back here". I had to listen closely with the knowledge of knowing you were talking. It's impossible to hear that and to be honest, you can't really blame Bryson for not hearing you.

D

Deleted member 282

As Labyrinth stated, in relation to Video #2 and the racism claims, no rules are actually broken. The only rule I see being broken is related to Video #3 with the vehicle ramming because it looks very intentional. Also, Bryson had a right to drive off when you pulled a gun on him as you had no advantage in the position you were standing.

Excuse me, are you trying to shut me up because you cannot answer a simple question? This quote, this quote right here shows that you are paying no mind to him insulting me in OOC, so I am trying to ask you a simple question, is it or is it not okay for me to call you Devul Cock, and by your reaction:

I would like to ask you to read my message before storming accusations and continuously shitposting on a serious thread. You have been warned.

It seems like it's not okay, so then, is it not true then that what Bryson did by calling me Sweaty Cock in OOC is not okay? 

Also, what accusation, exactly have I made, please cite it for me.

Correction; I did hear mumbling which I can make out to "get back here". But like I said, how could Bryson hear "get back here" ? When I first watched Bryson's video, I didn't hear hear you say "Hey Tophat-" and "get back here". I had to listen closely with the knowledge of knowing you were talking. It's impossible to hear that and to be honest, you can't really blame Bryson for not hearing you.

I am targeting that because he reacted to it in-game and turned his head at that moment, it could be a coincidence, but I doubt that given how many times Bryson has broken FearRP in the past, prompting me to start collecting evidence on him.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did hear "Hey Tophat-" then it was cut off by Lola. I think Bryson did hear "Hey Tophat-" but didn't hear "get back here" because I didn't. He may have turned to you because he heard someone say "Hey Tophat-" and he had a tophat, perhaps he didn't hear the rest

So when he heard "hey tophat" surely he should've responded, bearing in mind the people he just got let go by have guns out still and looking at him not the police they're engaging.

A question I've got is why would you spawn your car right by the firefight? You didn't even attempt to move further away, you stood in the middle of it causing inconvenience for both parties, police and the criminals, putting your life at risk.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Excuse me, are you trying to shut me up because you cannot answer a simple question? This quote, this quote right here shows that you are paying no mind to him insulting me in OOC, so I am trying to ask you a simple question, is it or is it not okay for me to call you Devul Cock, and by your reaction:

It seems like it's not okay, so then, is it not true then that what Bryson did by calling me Sweaty Cock in OOC is not okay? 

Also, what accusation, exactly have I made, please cite it for me.

I have told you that Bryson would receive a verbal warning due to his actions in the OOC chat, if you would read my prior messages and not continuously cry out with your ego. There are many examples of you calling members of the staff team biased without any grounds whatsoever. @WhiteWolf and myself have been experiencing this from you quite frequently. I would suggest sternly to drop your attitude.

D

Deleted member 282

@DevulTj Excuse me but you just insulted me, I have not shown you any disrespect or attitude at all, why are you changing the subject of this ban request, it is not about me, also, you never said he'd be warned. I could quote what you said earlier in the thread for I think the third time now, please read exactly what you said.

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So if he heard hey tophat surely he should've responded, bearing in mind the people he just got let go by have guns out still.

A question I've got is why would you spawn your car right by the firefight? You didn't even attempt to move further away, you stood in the middle of it causing inconvenience for both parties, police and the criminals, putting your life at risk.

We can't tell if he looked at you by coincidence or he acknowledged you guys.

I am targeting that because he reacted to it in-game and turned his head at that moment, it could be a coincidence.

It could be a coincidence, yes. Or he could've acknowledged you guys. We can't tell.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj Excuse me but you just insulted me, I have not shown you any disrespect or attitude at all, why are you changing the subject of this ban request, it is not about me, also, you never said he'd be warned. I could quote what you said earlier in the thread for I think the third time now, please read exactly what you said.

yDUMsQp.png

What?

D

Deleted member 282

Yeah maybe I missed that part because you started it off with an insult so I didn't really mind to read the rest. But right now I am reading it, and you know what the problem is now, it is the fact the Bryson has been getting too many warnings. Also, you are saying you will warn him as if you are satisfying me, as if it is only me who has the issue with him, when in reality, it SHOULD be you, given that he is breaking rules on a server that you are a high rank on. But instead of punishing him for the sake of the server, so that he does not repeat his actions at a later date, possibly ruining the experience of other players in the process, you are doing it for me, to "shut me up". Talk. About. Ego. 

ProfessorSpace

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@ProfessorSpace You didn't deal with that situation, in-fact you brought me to a sit to discuss why I RDMed Bryson, and after I showed you the videos, you did nothing about Bryson breaking FearRP in the video, you didn't even inquire. Also Bryson had his discord on full blast, it's not really surprising that he couldn't hear me. Sure maybe I was out of range, whatever, didn't look that far at all to me. 

I didnt deal with the sit at all as im am not allowed to play a roll as a staff member.

Yeah maybe I missed that part because you started it off with an insult so I didn't really mind to read the rest. But right now I am reading it, and you know what the problem is now, it is the fact the Bryson has been getting too many warnings. Also, you are saying you will warn him as if you are satisfying me, as if it is only me who has the issue with him, when in reality, it SHOULD be you, given that he is breaking rules on a server that you are a high rank on. But instead of punishing him for the sake of the server, so that he does not repeat his actions at a later date, possibly ruining the experience of other players in the process, you are doing it for me, to "shut me up". Talk. About. Ego. 

Quit dragging this on, your making this worse for yourself... The acting admin of the sit that solved the issue for the videos dealt with the gave you the verdict. Isnt there a rule stating what an admin says is final?

Status
Not open for further replies.