Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 282

Alright so, it seems to me like now the staff are just trying to nit pick all the little mistakes I made, instead of dealing with Bryson. I am going to carry on.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah maybe I missed that part because you started it off with an insult so I didn't really mind to read the rest. But right now I am reading it, and you know what the problem is now, it is the fact the Bryson has been getting too many warnings. Also, you are saying you will warn him as if you are satisfying me, as if it is only me who has the issue with him, when in reality, it SHOULD be you, given that he is breaking rules on a server that you are a high rank on. But instead of punishing him for the sake of the server, so that he does not repeat his actions at a later date, possibly ruining the experience of other players in the process, you are doing it for me, to "shut me up". Talk. About. Ego. 

I don't think you realise the situation. I'm warning him out of the sake of the server, but it seems that the warning will satisfy you the most due to you coming with all the effort to post a ban request on him on grounds that don't make sense most of the time. Furthermore, you repeatedly calling me "Devul Cock" would warrant you to have more warnings than him as he only stated it once to you. Don't bury yourself deeper. I suggest just to make the smart choice from now and cease with the immature arguments.

Alright so, it seems to me like now the staff are just trying to nit pick all the little mistakes I made, instead of dealing with Bryson. I am going to carry on.

Don't jump in with a hypocritical statement because you are nit picking his mistakes by placing this ban request. Carry on with your discretion but I do not think you will get the result you desire.

I hope this conversation ends because I'm very tired of having to deal with such childish behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProfessorSpace

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bryson was dealt with as he will be when the staff see fit. dont try to gang up on someone and kick them while their down its a scummy thing to do and it in no way makes you a better person. You already know bryson has a 24 hour ban so your seeing this as your opportunity to make his ban last longer using evidence that was already view and acted upon. thats equivalent to me taking 4 screenshots and present my case that your a bad person to everyone only using that evidence. If thats how everything worked i could use only 4 pictures to keep my arch nemesis from ever playing again

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Stop arguing. None of you are providing any helpful information since the first few posts.

Bryson calling you "Sweaty Cock" instead of your proper name is totally unacceptable. It might have been a mistake - but personally I do not see how you could mistype that name. Therefore I am warning Bryson here to quit his disrespectfulness towards players. This isn't the first time I had to read or hear that you are being disrespectful towards players, including staff members. The next time this occurs we will need to take action and ban you again (and that time it will certainly be longer than only one day).

The situation with the robbery and him leaving the area afterwards is very unclear. Multiple people are talking at the same time making it difficult to hear the important parts. John, you might have told him to come back, but you had just mugged him and he wanted to get away. By the way - why did you take 30.000$ of him? The maximum amount of money you can take is 5.000$ in a well-roleplayed mugging.

I understand your frustration with him breaking FearRP, but the thing is that he might've just heard half of the part you were saying and therefore took off.

I do 100% agree with the part where he randomly hit your car multiple times for no apparent reason. Its not the first time that I have seen him driving recklessly for no reason and other staff members can verify that.

As the rest has already stated: We do not tolerate racism at all in OOC. It is permitted in IC as long as no one is offended by it and as long as you do not take it too far. In case this happens it needs to be reported immediately so we can take care of it.

Edit: I am not going to accept this ban request, but we will keep a closer look at Brysons actions for the upcoming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.