Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Negative commando, criminals inside the cinema can snipe any cops walking outside the door to as far as suburbs where they will drive in from, cops cannot even see inside without getting within 5m of the door. Criminals know this as the only logical approach is to come along the wall (Which gets your wall banged), throw 26mil men through the door likes its WW2 ☭ or approach with shields. If there wasn't the black screen, SWAT could actually snipe people inside, and other police units could actually see people inside without getting within 5m.

I do agree though that it is doable, but its the fact that some cop could get shot by someone they could even see because of the black screen.
Not really with a few good smokes and flashbangs you can easily get inside and your argument that the black window is a widely used exploit is wrong because simply no one holds it since the walls can be shot through most people when they are holding cinema hold the movie area.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not really with a few good smokes and flashbangs you can easily get inside and your argument that the black window is a widely used exploit is wrong because simply no one holds it since the walls can be shot through most people when they are holding cinema hold the movie area.
The point I'm trying to convey is a criminal can snipe a cop down the road at suburbs without the cop even being able to see the player, similar to head glitches.

I know its possible to breach, but it is BS that what I just explained can happen.